I thought the same when I got through the opening post. xDThe Sweden is Mafia guys![]()
I thought the same when I got through the opening post. xDThe Sweden is Mafia guys![]()

He's not a noob Frosty, he just hasn't played since before you started.Even if it's not spam, a lot of the time, it makes for relatively quick reading as a fair amount of points are short. There are times where there are large discussion posts, but those aren't going to really occur on Day 1 when you really don't have anything to go on.
It's most likely due to DD starting the game a day early.Can't blame him. I've hardly been on here for ages..
But yeah, it didn't take hours to read. Surprisingly little to go on... Not that Day 1 usually gives us much, but with this much activity I thought at least most of the players would've posted..
I can only take so much of that.Gary, go back to watching SportsCenter talk about the Ravens. :P
Organizized, it's why I argue that we should start with a Night phase, not a Day phase, even though that does disadvantage the townie side. Right now, there's 36-48 hours of just nothing happening.
Nowadays, a lot of the posts in the game thread are bickering or spam. We got to about 2400 posts in the Arrancar game and a majority of the posts were off-topic.

Of course it was. In that first game I played with all of you, there was no issue with Day 1 for the most part, but since then, there often seems to be either Day 1 inactivity or Day 1 spam.It's most likely due to DD starting the game a day early.
Who knows when the next time your team will make it to the SB is though. I never would've thought that the Ravens wouldn't have made it back to the SB until this season.I can only take so much of that.
There's nothing to base anything off of in Day 1 either. Admittedly, it does possibly mean that some players, such as you, Imp, or I might never get to play a round if we started with a Night 1 phase, but it is as it is. It does solve Day 1 inactivity/spam issues, although it does give the mafia an inherent advantage. The townies usually waste Day 1 anyway though.I've seen you championing that before and it makes way less sense to me. You base your nighttime actions off of what happens during the day and there are better ways of balancing a game than turning it upside down. Your option takes the randomness of Day 1 lynch votes and transfers that randomness to the much more powerful and more valuable nighttime actions. It doesn't really solve the problems you purport, it only creates different ones.
Of course it is, but a majority only has to be 50.01% of the posts.And that's an exaggeration. There's no way most of the posts were offtopic![]()
Not even 50% of the posts were off-topic, but it was pretty bad at times. Let's not forget all of the stuff that happened in the Discussion thread. 
Is she playing the Death Note character or me here?10 fuckong pages xDDDD
sowwyw i gotta go to bed and i coudlnt rea\dt thing during the nightvote kill milly just cuause thise fucker wnt wear the fucking avy i made!!
---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------
new rule foir ,my nexrt posts: i'll onluy read the post that gets likes/thaksn !
they'll etiehr be funny or important, KOL
So we go from wasting a day phase to wasting a night phase? I just don't see how it's better. It might be interesting to play that way and it's a different way to play, but I'm not sure how it would improve the game at all. The whole point of Mafia is deception and when you can do whatever you want at Night the first day without being held accountable for what you said the phase before, it makes it even MORE random to me than votekilling some sucker on the first phase.There's nothing to base anything off of in Day 1 either. Admittedly, it does possibly mean that some players, such as you, Imp, or I might never get to play a round if we started with a Night 1 phase, but it is as it is. It does solve Day 1 inactivity/spam issues, although it does give the mafia an inherent advantage. The townies usually waste Day 1 anyway though.
She's been making these posts more often lately...Is she playing the Death Note character or me here?


Shut up Ryuk.Digidouche, why don't you update when the day phase is ending? Such a sloppy hosting, my my my.![]()
Fuck you, last time I hosted YOU were the one arguing "hermy closed the day one hour later than said mimimimimimi", now fucking do it properly.
