Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I don't know o.o I guess I like to call people that way... "germy", "dutchie", "romie"... Of course they are not 'sweet' when I'm swearing '-'
It's not like I hate Russia '-'
good becuz no vodka for you if u hated us!
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
6 hours to the end of the day... I think there won't be any meaningful discussion until the end of the day, some guys may end up being host killed
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I'm lurking and reading... I just have nothing to add. The first round it's hard for me, so I just keep analysing.
I do get suspicious of some people, but I need some more info... so the second day I'll be more active, if I still alive, that's it.

Maybe I'm too stupid to play it on the internet :arf
hahah
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I'm lurking and reading... I just have nothing to add. The first round it's hard for me, so I just keep analysing.
I do get suspicious of some people, but I need some more info... so the second day I'll be more active, if I still alive, that's it.

Maybe I'm too stupid to play it on the internet :arf
hahah
NN would prefer that you participate and don't just sit online lurking. :XD In truth, we all would like more overall activity, although that's a a problem on Day 1. It always picks up more during Day 2, however.

Moa, Mafia's always different on the internet as you can't judge people straight up as you can in real life.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
^That's the problem. When I play it in real life I usually stay still on the first round and try to see how people act and react in discussions, then on the second round I become more proactive. I'm trying to apply the MO here, but it's harder since I can't see the people. Outside of the one time posters I got suspicious of 6 people or so... if start to spit it out everything little suspicion it will looks like I'm trying to diverge the attentions and it wouldn't contribute much for the whole discussion
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
^That's the problem. When I play it in real life I usually stay still on the first round and try to see how people act and react in discussions, then on the second round I become more proactive. I'm trying to apply the MO here, but it's harder since I can't see the people. Outside of the one time posters I got suspicious of 6 people or so... if start to spit it out everything little suspicion it will looks like I'm trying to diverge the attentions and it wouldn't contribute much for the whole discussion
Ah, but while in real life you won't be crucified for how you act in Day 1, that is if you actually start with a Day 1 and not a Night 1, here you will be. Someone needs to be randomly lynched, so that's how it is. Most people don't reveal anything because if they post too much they're accused of being a spammer or people target them for one reason or another.

It's a lot harder to just judge through posts than through bay language.

It is as it is. Starting with a Day 1 or a Night 1 each have their pros and cons.

If you have suspicions or want to discuss, go to the Game thread and talk about it.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I don't know o.o I guess I like to call people that way... "germy", "dutchie", "romie"... Of course they are not 'sweet' when I'm swearing '-'
It's not like I hate Russia '-'
STOP SWEARING, YOU OLD FART
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The avy I made for you was beter M3J, it was more "you" :/
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
What avy?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
That's some ugly shit, dawg.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
In this new role of mentor/mentee. Does the mentor begin the game with a mentee or do they have to recruit one first in the night phase?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Damn, mentor killed first day....

12 hours to vote!

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

In this new role of mentor/mentee. Does the mentor begin the game with a mentee or do they have to recruit one first in the night phase?
Depends...in some games mentor picks a random player to be mentee at the very start . In others he recruits one on the first night...this was the latter.

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

thats how i imagine frosty's reaction

I imagine it like.



Frosty:I had best role in the game and died first day?? FUUUUUUUUUUU
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I was all confused with the sleeper death, was already rereading the roles... I forgot that macaco got host killed :toc

The second day will start in 12 hours?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
In this new role of mentor/mentee. Does the mentor begin the game with a mentee or do they have to recruit one first in the night phase?
If the mentor dies his mentee dies too, so it would had been the same in this situation ^^ .

Such a pity, Niichan read the guy with the new role perfectly, I wanted to see some of that crap in action :/

Dammit Frosty :XD
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
ok... I'll sleep(literally and figuratively) now!
see you guys on day 2... If I survive the first night :yelling
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top