Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Hm, I forgot about Kazu. That's a bit unfair, though. Rules are rules, people were warned about it o.o
I have saved many people though.......like mazino, kkck.

I am not tough enough to be a host.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
it's 12!

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

7 hours left.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Wut, there should only be 5 hours!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well, if he has a night action (you don't need to comment on that here) and still doesn't show up, will he be hostkilled? xD
Ofcourse.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Wut, there should only be 5 hours!
Ah yeah just checked, you are right.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Amazing thing you did there DD on the Wedy story at the end of Day 1, you used the Death Note Theme very well up to this point :verily
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
And hopefully because of this Death Note Themed Mafia Game other MH Users will start reading/watching Death Note and those who quit reading/watching it after
L died
will resume watching/reading it.

You should finish it! No, that's still not enough the Death Note Live Actions movies are not that bad and the third movie, L:Changed the World was an adaptation of the original Death Note special chapter by Ohba and Obata.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
and why is it Raito not Light?

I prefer Light.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well, given that I can't have any more effect on the game, I'd like to put my two thoughts in. I didn't see how what I posted was suspicious. I posted about the game. So, apparently, if I act like a complete asshat, it's better. I'll become Lala or Sakura then. :rolleyes:

NN railroaded me and you guys jumped on the bandwagon. For shame, Gary, Imp. I would've been better off not even trying to get involved, although if I'd posted once in the game and just voted, I would've been accused of acting out of character, so I couldn't win. I still say that the reason he went after me was because I killed him last game. In fact, at one point, I even tried to get discussion going, but I get blamed for not posting seriously or some crap. I'll give credit to NN for attacking me, even if it was for the wrong reasons.

Oh, and the reason, Evil, that I said that this was an awful role is that you're required to have a Mentee in order to do anything. It's not like a Serial Killer where you just get to kill people. If your Mentee dies, you're back to waiting around and having to recruit a new Mentee. It's not as if Light couldn't kill on his own.

Gary, the reason that I always suspect you is that you've managed to dupe the MH users a bunch of times, so I'm always suspicious of you. Remember the Fake Detective play?

Oh, originally, I was going to recruit Imp, but if I survived, which I doubted after you all bought into NN's persecution of me, I had thought about recruiting NN just so that he'd have to backtrack on what he said.
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Well, given that I can't have any more effect on the game, I'd like to put my two thoughts in. I didn't see how what I posted was suspicious. I posted about the game. So, apparently, if I act like a complete asshat, it's better. I'll become Lala or Sakura then. :rolleyes:

NN railroaded me and you guys jumped on the bandwagon. For shame, Gary, Imp. I would've been better off not even trying to get involved, although if I'd posted once in the game and just voted, I would've been accused of acting out of character, so I couldn't win. I still say that the reason he went after me was because I killed him last game. In fact, at one point, I even tried to get discussion going, but I get blamed for not posting seriously or some crap. I'll give credit to NN for attacking me, even if it was for the wrong reasons.

Oh, and the reason, Evil, that I said that this was an awful role is that you're required to have a Mentee in order to do anything. It's not like a Serial Killer where you just get to kill people. If your Mentee dies, you're back to waiting around and having to recruit a new Mentee. It's not as if Light couldn't kill on his own.

Gary, the reason that I always suspect you is that you've managed to dupe the MH users a bunch of times, so I'm always suspicious of you. Remember the Fake Detective play?

Oh, originally, I was going to recruit Imp, but if I survived, which I doubted after you all bought into NN's persecution of me, I had thought about recruiting NN just so that he'd have to backtrack on what he said.
Your wrong. Light needed Mikami Teru, Kiyomi, the one from Yotsuba and Misa to use the Death Note for his sake when L cornered him.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Oh, and the reason, Evil, that I said that this was an awful role is that you're required to have a Mentee in order to do anything. It's not like a Serial Killer where you just get to kill people. If your Mentee dies, you're back to waiting around and having to recruit a new Mentee. It's not as if Light couldn't kill on his own.
RIP Frosty. I think it was a good idea from digital to install this role. This little handycap makes the role a little bit more balanced, because 1) he can discuss privately with his Mentee anytime, and is not bounded on night phase, like all the other roles, which are allowed to communicate, 2) it is not even vulnerable to mafia when recruiting, like the other recruiting parties, such as masons, instead the mafia ends up dead. So yeah.

It's a shame you couldn't play it any longer though than this one day, I was curious to see what strategy you would develope playing it. Maybe we get to see a more active Mentor in the next game!
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Your wrong. Light needed Mikami Teru, Kiyomi, the one from Yotsuba and Misa to use the Death Note for his sake when L cornered him.
That's what you choose to quote out of everything I said? :rolleyes:

Faust, read what I posted again. Light still had Death Note paper in his watch/wrist thing, so it's not as if he couldn't kill EVEN when he had the others. Misa and the Yotsuba Group guy are with L, but Kiyoma and Mikami Teru were when Near was around.

The Mentor hasn't been cornered by anyone, so it's not as if he couldn't kill on his own here. I actually thought that the role should gain the Detective-resistance of the Mafia Boss, be able to kill on his own, and recruit a Sith Apprentice, who could then choose to kill. The one benefit of the Sith Apprentice is that they're sort of forced to follow your orders, whereas a mafia member can choose to play however they want.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top