I have saved many people though.......like mazino, kkck.Hm, I forgot about Kazu. That's a bit unfair, though. Rules are rules, people were warned about it o.o
I am not tough enough to be a host.
I have saved many people though.......like mazino, kkck.Hm, I forgot about Kazu. That's a bit unfair, though. Rules are rules, people were warned about it o.o

Ofcourse.Well, if he has a night action (you don't need to comment on that here) and still doesn't show up, will he be hostkilled? xD
Ah yeah just checked, you are right.Wut, there should only be 5 hours!
Glad someone noticed.Amazing thing you did there DD on the Wedy story at the end of Day 1, you used the Death Note Theme very well up to this point![]()
Poor Macaco....W8, I wrote "Wedy" wrong in the avy? D:
Google sucks!

Your wrong. Light needed Mikami Teru, Kiyomi, the one from Yotsuba and Misa to use the Death Note for his sake when L cornered him.Well, given that I can't have any more effect on the game, I'd like to put my two thoughts in. I didn't see how what I posted was suspicious. I posted about the game. So, apparently, if I act like a complete asshat, it's better. I'll become Lala or Sakura then.
NN railroaded me and you guys jumped on the bandwagon. For shame, Gary, Imp. I would've been better off not even trying to get involved, although if I'd posted once in the game and just voted, I would've been accused of acting out of character, so I couldn't win. I still say that the reason he went after me was because I killed him last game. In fact, at one point, I even tried to get discussion going, but I get blamed for not posting seriously or some crap. I'll give credit to NN for attacking me, even if it was for the wrong reasons.
Oh, and the reason, Evil, that I said that this was an awful role is that you're required to have a Mentee in order to do anything. It's not like a Serial Killer where you just get to kill people. If your Mentee dies, you're back to waiting around and having to recruit a new Mentee. It's not as if Light couldn't kill on his own.
Gary, the reason that I always suspect you is that you've managed to dupe the MH users a bunch of times, so I'm always suspicious of you. Remember the Fake Detective play?
Oh, originally, I was going to recruit Imp, but if I survived, which I doubted after you all bought into NN's persecution of me, I had thought about recruiting NN just so that he'd have to backtrack on what he said.
RIP Frosty. I think it was a good idea from digital to install this role. This little handycap makes the role a little bit more balanced, because 1) he can discuss privately with his Mentee anytime, and is not bounded on night phase, like all the other roles, which are allowed to communicate, 2) it is not even vulnerable to mafia when recruiting, like the other recruiting parties, such as masons, instead the mafia ends up dead. So yeah.Oh, and the reason, Evil, that I said that this was an awful role is that you're required to have a Mentee in order to do anything. It's not like a Serial Killer where you just get to kill people. If your Mentee dies, you're back to waiting around and having to recruit a new Mentee. It's not as if Light couldn't kill on his own.
That's what you choose to quote out of everything I said?Your wrong. Light needed Mikami Teru, Kiyomi, the one from Yotsuba and Misa to use the Death Note for his sake when L cornered him.
