Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!
I still suspect him since this could be a well versed plot having read through that. But his argument is much more solid.
---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------
Either way, I won't be voting for him anymore. After such a strong analysis, there just isn't enough clue to make people get onto a bandwagon to kill him.
So, niichan is either a skilled townie or a skilled mafia. It won't be easy dealing with him for whichever side he opposes.
In fact, I suspected his semi-active status and wrote it here pages ago.Niichan, I'm impressed. But same could have been said about you, until just now.
I still suspect him since this could be a well versed plot having read through that. But his argument is much more solid.
---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------
Either way, I won't be voting for him anymore. After such a strong analysis, there just isn't enough clue to make people get onto a bandwagon to kill him.
So, niichan is either a skilled townie or a skilled mafia. It won't be easy dealing with him for whichever side he opposes.



