Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Ok, but Frosty turned out being a sole player, now that there is no connection, are you less suspicious of him?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Oh Boy I'm really enjoying this game *goose bumps*

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

Ok, but Frosty turned out being a sole player, now that there is no connection, are you less suspicious of him?
No. I'm still thinking who is the most suspicious among my three suspects: 3c, lawlett and midoban

3c - hunch
lawlett - behaving like frosty a bit
midoban - he also voted for me and probably he's lucky to have the mafia role again
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

LOl jsut found something interesting I wonder if Nini is atually a mafia but doesnt give a damn as long as frosty dies :XD
Oh please, you really think I care shit about this game and only want to execute some silly revenge? As I already told Frosty, that's not the case.

Fair enough but you can say that about everyone here. THis game everyone is batshit serious
So because others act serious you have to act serious too? Hasn't been that way in past games so the argument is lame :p You and faust acting different is definitely noteworthy but not enough reason to heavily suspect you. My guess is, just like with Faust, that you have an interesting role, mafia or not.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Oh Boy I'm really enjoying this game *goose bumps*

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------



No. I'm still thinking who is the most suspicious among my three suspects: 3c, lawlett and midoban

3c - hunch
lawlett - behaving like frosty a bit
midoban - he also voted for me and probably he's lucky to have the mafia role again
so you like mafia role?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Lol, I'm not sure what that connection would be, Faust. It's not like we could have cooperated. Unless you are suggesting I'm Mafia, in which case our "similar" behavior (which I don't agree with, I clearly voiced opinions about e.g. you and Milly), would have to be a coincidence. I already said early on that I would be very busy yesterday, I did however read all the posts.

So far your reasoning is kind of vague, but I will be more active from now on. I have to catch a train in 30 minutes, but tonight I'll be here. Tomorrow I'll be busy taking a TOEFL (English language) test for 4 hours in the morning, but that's that. Otherwise normal "university schedule".

Either way I will comment more on the night's outcome in about two hours. Please excuse me until then.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

@NN- no i didn't say that i am just following a serious bandwagon... and the only interesting role for me is a sickly townie for one obvious reason which i am not .... Anyway i might be playing less trolly cuz i havent played for a while.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Oh please, you really think I care shit about this game and only want to execute some silly revenge? As I already told Frosty, that's not the case.



So because others act serious you have to act serious too? Hasn't been that way in past games so the argument is lame :p You and faust acting different is definitely noteworthy but not enough reason to heavily suspect you. My guess is, just like with Faust, that you have an interesting role, mafia or not.
Raito's a good son!

so you like mafia role?
am I a mafia? :heh

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

I know myself that I'm a townie so it's just a good move to choose among those who voted for me because probably their targetting me, a townie?

Did I say it right :XD
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Raito's a good son!



am I a mafia? :heh
Answer a question with a question... well , i dont know if you are a mafia, who knwos?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

No. I'm still thinking who is the most suspicious among my three suspects: lawlett


lawlett - behaving like frosty a bit
so you are saying that based on what?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

so you are saying that based on what?
Wedy, and Watari is already dead. So you're mourning. (story reference)

Aiber, no Tierry Morrello, based on your no one died post, its like a pretending to be a happy post of a pissed mafia that failed to kill in the night 1
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Wedy, and Watari is already dead. So you're mourning. (story reference)

Aiber, no Tierry Morrello, based on your no one died post, its like a pretending to be a happy post of a pissed mafia that failed to kill in the night 1
thats a rather stretched sentence...You could say that about anyone who commented on a no-kill night...
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

thats a rather stretched sentence...You could say that about anyone who commented on a no-kill night...
:heh
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

and there we go back to videos again, next thing he will post OP gifs...I can feel it
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

and there we go back to videos again, next thing he will post OP gifs...I can feel it
sorry you're wrong

VOTE KILL LAWLETT-KUN
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

sorry you're wrong

VOTE KIL LAWLETT-KUN
DOing great so far! God damnit sickly townie you should always sicken Evil.Its like a must! Anyway so now that we got rid off the mentor and while iw as waiting for night to end I was looking some previous games and the current posts and found something that could be a legit reason for a suspicion.kdowns is playing once again very cautiously and barely making any posts trying to stay from the radar bla bla bla... I know this might not be the reason enough for you guys, but seeing as how I dont have any other leads I think I will go ahead and vote for Kdowns

Also wtf mafia forgot to pm? Seeing as how noone got killed? Or doctors did their jobs properly.... :yay

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------



it would be too obvious though. I am more inclined to think its a random ability use of a person who knows that xi0 can be very dangerous in some instances
Lawlett/Aiber 1x(faust/Raito)
Kdowns/mikami 1(Lawlett/Aiber)

2 of 19 votes.

22 hours left to vote.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Yoohoo. is there a vigilante in there?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

No roles are to be revealed, except the mentor, but I had to reveal that one.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

niichan, evil, any facts you want to share?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top