The return of the...

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hey-ya!

Adi & Livia = gerbils?
I thought you said 17 was the cutoff? :notrust


I just meant that you're putting all these prerequisites on who you'll date so don't have to date any of them...ideally

Because you like dudes!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Hey-ya!

I thought you said 17 was the cutoff? :notrust


I just meant that you're putting all these prerequisites on who you'll date so don't have to date any of them...ideally

Because you like dudes!
Shedudes.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hey-ya!

I was talking about him mentioning those two together!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hey-ya!

It was a slip!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Hey-ya!

I don't blame him, she is the most beautiful girl in da world. *sheds epic tear*
 
Top