Re: Hey-ya!
)
(i.e. experience (any type) from the older specimen of our species. And body from the younger ones, though it could've been interpreted as 'older women have proven to be able to bear children so...' ) Old women got too much baggage for relationship, but.......SEX!I was wondering... what drives a man to like older women? there is still to appear a women my age (and not much younger) I'd like. I wanna understand myself, but can't. Why do I like older women that much more xD (or it's the other extremity and they become too young)
I guess that accounts for my 2 main drives, to reproduce and to learn new stuff(i.e. experience (any type) from the older specimen of our species. And body from the younger ones, though it could've been interpreted as 'older women have proven to be able to bear children so...' )
Gah, am I really like that?
explain?Old women got too much baggage for relationship, but.......SEX!
You will learn soon enough.explain?
I willfrom yesterday I've been thinking very intently of widening my circle of acquaintances, so I won't be that much surprised if I really start dating someone xD

from yesterday I've been thinking very intently of widening my circle of acquaintances, so I won't be that much surprised if I really start dating someone xD
I was gonna ask you to leave an opinion here, later, but went to have a dinner first xD looks like you found your way here without my request ^^I will![]()
I have no other reasons for doing itThat is always a plus - you should do that actually. Who knows and you might find a potential mate along the way.

It's an excuse for you not to date someone conventionally. One situation is different, but fetishized, the other isn't socially acceptable.#544 (this thread)
It's not like I don't want to date girls my age, I don't find them interesting or even attractive half of the time.It's an excuse for you not to date someone conventionally. One situation is different, but fetishized, the other isn't socially acceptable.
Uh...to not be attracted to them, yes. If it was simply a case of you not being interested by them, then it's believable.It's not like I don't want to date girls my age, I don't find them interesting or even attractive half of the time.![]()
And you sound like you neither approve or think such thing is possible.
anyone older and 2-3 or more youngerUh...to not be attracted to them, yes. If it was simply a case of you not being interested by them, then it's believable.
How old and young are we talking about?
Attracted as in sexual attraction. Interested meaning you're intellectually stimulated by them.anyone older and 2-3 or more younger
---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------
p.s. in this context what's the difference between not interested and not attracted to?
So 17 is the limit for you?