The return of the...

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hey-ya!

 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Hey-ya!

gah ugly pic spam..
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hey-ya!

 
Last edited by a moderator:

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Hey-ya!

I was wondering... what drives a man to like older women? there is still to appear a women my age (and not much younger) I'd like. I wanna understand myself, but can't. Why do I like older women that much more xD (or it's the other extremity and they become too young :s )

I guess that accounts for my 2 main drives, to reproduce and to learn new stuff :D (i.e. experience (any type) from the older specimen of our species. And body from the younger ones, though it could've been interpreted as 'older women have proven to be able to bear children so...' )

Gah, am I really like that?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Hey-ya!

I was wondering... what drives a man to like older women? there is still to appear a women my age (and not much younger) I'd like. I wanna understand myself, but can't. Why do I like older women that much more xD (or it's the other extremity and they become too young :s )

I guess that accounts for my 2 main drives, to reproduce and to learn new stuff :D (i.e. experience (any type) from the older specimen of our species. And body from the younger ones, though it could've been interpreted as 'older women have proven to be able to bear children so...' )

Gah, am I really like that?
Old women got too much baggage for relationship, but.......SEX!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Hey-ya!

You will learn soon enough.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

I mean a women in her 40s is gonna have way more relationships and sex partners than for instance a 20 year old.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Hey-ya!

from yesterday I've been thinking very intently of widening my circle of acquaintances, so I won't be that much surprised if I really start dating someone xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hey-ya!

from yesterday I've been thinking very intently of widening my circle of acquaintances, so I won't be that much surprised if I really start dating someone xD
I will :derp
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hey-ya!

from yesterday I've been thinking very intently of widening my circle of acquaintances, so I won't be that much surprised if I really start dating someone xD

That is always a plus - you should do that actually. Who knows and you might find a potential mate along the way.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Hey-ya!

I was gonna ask you to leave an opinion here, later, but went to have a dinner first xD looks like you found your way here without my request ^^

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

That is always a plus - you should do that actually. Who knows and you might find a potential mate along the way.
I have no other reasons for doing it :lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hey-ya!

An opinion on what?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hey-ya!

#544 (this thread)
It's an excuse for you not to date someone conventionally. One situation is different, but fetishized, the other isn't socially acceptable.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Hey-ya!

It's an excuse for you not to date someone conventionally. One situation is different, but fetishized, the other isn't socially acceptable.
It's not like I don't want to date girls my age, I don't find them interesting or even attractive half of the time. :s

And you sound like you neither approve or think such thing is possible.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hey-ya!

It's not like I don't want to date girls my age, I don't find them interesting or even attractive half of the time. :s

And you sound like you neither approve or think such thing is possible.
Uh...to not be attracted to them, yes. If it was simply a case of you not being interested by them, then it's believable.

How old and young are we talking about?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Hey-ya!

Uh...to not be attracted to them, yes. If it was simply a case of you not being interested by them, then it's believable.

How old and young are we talking about?
anyone older and 2-3 or more younger

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

p.s. in this context what's the difference between not interested and not attracted to?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hey-ya!

anyone older and 2-3 or more younger

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

p.s. in this context what's the difference between not interested and not attracted to?
Attracted as in sexual attraction. Interested meaning you're intellectually stimulated by them.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Hey-ya!

So 17 is the limit for you?

well 2-3 years ago it was 16.. so let's say 18 (20-18)




@ xi0
I'm interested in them only as friends. though there is 1 exception.
 
Top