Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

worst case scenario
not only that they got 3c, the freeman but also
they recruited a sleeper

as of now the only sleeper revealed is macaco
You can recruit a sleeper freely, he is a pro-townie role.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Gotta love speculations in this game. Might even surpass the time with Sakura.Ok gary, I will trust you.:verily
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

too many townies hostkilled. fuck!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

He could just be a clever mafia, trying to make a complete mess out of our minds.
Then again, that was what Organizized said against me yesterday :XD
Dunno, but he sure is on my list.

Now let's see:

3c got killed
Imp got killed

My guess is that they haven't investiged either of them but are trying to get rid of the supposedly smart and/or veteran players. The only reasons why Evil wasn't among them is either because they know he's attacking a lot of player, possibly misleading others or because he's a mafia too. Gary can't do anything with the sickly preventing him to vote so no need to take him out yet.

Another question @Haku: Did your mason group extend?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Well, if you read the thread carefully you would have recognized that I never was doubting xi0 much, ever since he gave away the information having a new role, for one. And secondly doubting you is pretty much given for everyone, as you are as suspicious as one could, one does not need to be Masons or whatever you are hinting at.
Yeah, it's true. I do remember that time, but honestly reading this last couple of posts, you shared the same opinion too many times that it seemed kinda "premeditated" ... it's weird that none of you guys raise the suspicion on the other, and that's why i am find it really suspicious. Both experienced players, which seem to be overlooking each other. So either you 2 know for sure the other isn't mafia and you have some way to communicate, or you are really just trusting each other's words since day 1, that could be lies, which to me seems something hard to understand. And of course there's the chance both of you are mafia.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

m3j-lawlett alliance :hmm
No. I voted for him way before.
Yeah and I gave totally stupid reasons and that's why everyone agreed.... wtf.

That revenge stuff is getting silly and annoying but even if it was true, that isn't saying anything about me being mafia. Your reasons are stupid and silly, I would be surprised if you've tried to think of who might be mafia for even 10 minutes.
What are my reasons for thinking you're mafia?

First Day: Let's vote for gary luls
Second Day: Niichan killed Frosty, let's vote for him
Third Day: Why should I even consider someone else? Let's vote for niichan again luls

You're either trolling or mafia.
I also thought Gary could be mafia.

And no, I thought with the way you acted, you could have been mafia. Still think that.

It's all about attitude, and your attitude just makes me think you're either a mafia or a dickhead when you play this gam.e
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Dunno, but he sure is on my list.

Now let's see:

3c got killed
Imp got killed

My guess is that they haven't investiged either of them but are trying to get rid of the supposedly smart and/or veteran players. The only reasons why Evil wasn't among them is either because they know he's attacking a lot of player, possibly misleading others or because he's a mafia too. Gary can't do anything with the sickly preventing him to vote so no need to take him out yet.

Another question @Haku: Did your mason group extend?
Probably. I mean, Freeman is a good card and they could have kept it around since there was no way the mason group would think of him as a Freeman for a little while. They aren't messing around.
I'm beginning to think Organizized was trying to take newbies like me through day phase and that could again happen today. He must be seeing the veterans as more of a threat, if that's the case and he is a Mafia.

It did. We successfully recruited another Townie.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Ok, well, fucking Lawelett actually guessed it almost right, I am a Mason too. I was recruited the night after I had the discussion with niichan whether he would want to be recruited or not, and afterwards saying I for instance would not want to lose my role (which I sincerely meant). It must have been wrongly interpreted and I got recruited right after. I am not going to reveal which role I did have before though, because I am curious if someone will try to claim it later in the game, as it has already happened a few times in the past.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

so my inner guy was not lying after all :)) I am going out if you dont see me posting that is why
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

And now to take back the focus on you Lawly, why are you hiding your role?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

I am a mason as well. My previous role gave me an interesting clue of what could have happened on the first night and why no one was killed.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Probably. I mean, Freeman is a good card and they could have kept it around since there was no way the mason group would think of him as a Freeman for a little while. They aren't messing around.
I'm beginning to think Organizized was trying to take newbies like me through day phase and that could again happen today. He must be seeing the veterans as more of a threat, if that's the case and he is a Mafia.

It did. We successfully recruited another Townie.
Orgz could be mafia, as could everyone else of the inactive players. The next inactive one I would like to see dead is Charles, just because he's the same as KD in that way (not as bad as him though). He signs up nearly every time, at least since I've been around but I've never seen him participating more than making a few posts at most. Going by suspicions alone (regarding the inactive players) I would probably go for Orgz too.
That there's such a huge amount of inactive players is making it a lot harder for us townies :bored

So you can confirm Evil and gary are in your group?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

And now to take back the focus on you Lawly, why are you hiding your role?
Because he's mafia and ignoring us...there's almost no point in even asking anymore.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Ok, well, fucking Lawelett actually guessed it almost right, I am a Mason too. I was recruited the night after I had the discussion with niichan whether he would want to be recruited or not, and afterwards saying I for instance would not want to lose my role (which I sincerely meant). It must have been wrongly interpreted and I got recruited right after. I am not going to reveal which role I did have before though, because I am curious if someone will try to claim it later in the game, as it has already happened a few times in the past.
why did u say that? now they know we lost another role...
if u are mason,can u say haku is innocent,so i can clear my suspicion of him and put my vote on another one
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

hey hey is it dangerous/risky to reveal that you are masons on this phase.

don't forget mafia have a 100% access on the discussion thread

unless you guys are mafia

:hmm
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Orgz could be mafia, as could everyone else of the inactive players. The next inactive one I would like to see dead is Charles, just because he's the same as KD in that way (not as bad as him though). He signs up nearly every time, at least since I've been around but I've never seen him participating more than making a few posts at most. Going by suspicions alone (regarding the inactive players) I would probably go for Orgz too.
That there's such a huge amount of inactive players is making it a lot harder for us townies :bored

So you can confirm Evil and gary are in your group?
It's weird that inactive trio happened to be pro-Townie as a whole. Let's hope we nail a Mafia member this time amongst those inactive people. It's also a hindrance to have too many inactive Townies, since we are suspecting each other more and more, something Mafia will enjoy very much.

I can, and regarding Gary's post above, I can confirm him, too.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

why did u say that? now they know we lost another role...
if u are mason,can u say haku is innocent,so i can clear my suspicion of him and put my vote on another one
Well, I didn't give away which one it was, so I don't see a point how that would benefit for the mafia.

I can confirm that Haku was recruited on Night 1, I was recruited on Night 2 and xi0 the newcomer is recruited on Night 3.
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

I am a mason as well. My previous role gave me an interesting clue of what could have happened on the first night and why no one was killed.
Please tell more gary, it could help a lot.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Because he's mafia and ignoring us...there's almost no point in even asking anymore.
That's the most likely case. He has avoided multiple questions and isn't giving away any hint. Without a doubt, he is the one to reveal the least amongst us who are more active when compared to the rest.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

hey hey is it dangerous/risky to reveal that you are masons on this phase.

don't forget mafia have a 100% access on the discussion thread

unless you guys are mafia

:hmm
Other than the recruiter, mafia have no reason to be after the masons. In fact, it's better for us if they go for it. There are far more important Townie people to protect.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

hey hey is it dangerous/risky to reveal that you are masons on this phase.

don't forget mafia have a 100% access on the discussion thread

unless you guys are mafia

:hmm
It's not risky at all, as we will add an other one in Night 4 and will be even bigger than we already are. And it is to spread the risk, so that Haku doesn't become the only Mafia target.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top