Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

What can I say about this Mason alliance... Haku claimed his Mason role quite early, but I didn't find it plausible. Now xi0 and Evil are claiming to Masons as well and confirming Haku being one. If this is Mafia play, then it's very well planned. And this group includes some of the ones I've been the least suspicious of so far, so my suspicion for Haku has hastily lessened.

To make sure I am up to speed, Haku is the only one who revealed his previous role? I know Evil is withholding his, but is xi0 as well? I've scanned the thread but I might have missed those kind of details.

@Faust: I am not. I have a Townie role with a night activity, but not a very helpful one.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

What can I say about this Mason alliance... Haku claimed his Mason role quite early, but I didn't find it plausible. Now xi0 and Evil are claiming to Masons as well and confirming Haku being one. If this is Mafia play, then it's very well planned. And this group includes some of the ones I've been the least suspicious of so far, so my suspicion for Haku has hastily lessened.

To make sure I am up to speed, Haku is the only one who revealed his previous role? I know Evil is withholding his, but is xi0 as well? I've scanned the thread but I might have missed those kind of details.

@Faust: I am not. I have a Townie role with a night activity, but not a very helpful one.
same for me,i lost suspicion of haku,xio probably was a prostitute blocking lawly the first night,if i got it right
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

What can I say about this Mason alliance... Haku claimed his Mason role quite early, but I didn't find it plausible. Now xi0 and Evil are claiming to Masons as well and confirming Haku being one. If this is Mafia play, then it's very well planned. And this group includes some of the ones I've been the least suspicious of so far, so my suspicion for Haku has hastily lessened.

To make sure I am up to speed, Haku is the only one who revealed his previous role? I know Evil is withholding his, but is xi0 as well? I've scanned the thread but I might have missed those kind of details.

@Faust: I am not. I have a Townie role with a night activity, but not a very helpful one.
What can you say about lawlett, niichan and jorped?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

I'm withholding my original role for a reason. The mafia places more importance on gathering info about roles, whereas Townies care about allegiance more. I'm hoping for a misstep on their side.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

same for me,i lost suspicion of haku,xio probably was a prostitute blocking lawly the first night,if i got it right
But isn't this strange? Earlier Faust claimed he used his power on me at night and gary hinted at the fact that he blocked someone too. Not sure I've seen two prostitutes in a game yet.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Currently reading the posts before making a decision.
Sorry Imp for suspecting you looks like my hunch about you being suspicious was really off.
I noticed laweltte and Faust mention my name a few times but not having said much as to why they would suspect me.

The mafia members are being quite good remaining in the background. So far we've only got one and that one was host-killed.
And even now - I haven't had a big enough breakthrough to suspect someone fully...
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

But isn't this strange? Earlier Faust claimed he used his power on me at night and gary hinted at the fact that he blocked someone too. Not sure I've seen two prostitutes in a game yet.
Yeah, it's definitely strange.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

And you guys want me to post more, but when i do post, no one gives a fuck :nah
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

But isn't this strange? Earlier Faust claimed he used his power on me at night and gary hinted at the fact that he blocked someone too. Not sure I've seen two prostitutes in a game yet.
did faust say that,have missed that,but that makes him more suspicious...cuz i would believe xio more
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

But isn't this strange? Earlier Faust claimed he used his power on me at night and gary hinted at the fact that he blocked someone too. Not sure I've seen two prostitutes in a game yet.
I already said it earlier my role is not the prostitute
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Okay, so, Organizized, I'm going to make my case.

1) You are an intelligent player. I could see this much from the small amount of posts you made. Besides, your analysis last day against me was well thought, too, as a confirmation.
2) I'm not going to stick to post numbers that much. That is, I'm not going to suspect you because you posted little. That's too vague. It might be a clue at times, but that's not what I'm willing to follow.
3) Let's have a look at who died at nights together. 3c and Imperium. To say the least, they were established players and the majority didn't seem to be against them. Imperium was suspected, but my insight as a detective (although that wasn't a given, either) was making it difficult for too many players to make a bandwagon on him.
4) Now, based on this, it's safe to assume the one managing the night moves is playing it neatly. What I'm trying to mean by that this player knows who can be dangerous as a Townie. He isn't wasting the night kill on someone who isn't established in this game, like me. The reason is simple. If you are to go after an established player's attitude, it suddenly becomes chaotic for others, since there is a lot of past data to make an observation. To put it simple, for a Mafia, the best strategy is to get the more bright victories at night and try going for a hunt in the day, hoping for someone to make a claim on your side.
5) Which will all mean, your original idea wasn't to kill me, but rather, you used me as a good piece to cover your identity, leaving your primary ambition to the night phase. No one could argue about my playing style arguments since I'm a first timer and you backed it up with your past reference, which strengthened your argument. That was an impressive move, further demonstrating your intellect. Also, the Townies couldn't make a case against you being completely inactive, anymore, since it was detailed enough for you to be considered at least semi-active.
6) In conclusion, you are most likely a Mafia member who is precious enough not to be killed this early.

All provided points are hypothetical. If I was completely sure or had anything to prove by reference, I would be starting a bandwagon.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Currently reading the posts before making a decision.
Sorry Imp for suspecting you looks like my hunch about you being suspicious was really off.
I noticed laweltte and Faust mention my name a few times but not having said much as to why they would suspect me.

The mafia members are being quite good remaining in the background. So far we've only got one and that one was host-killed.
And even now - I haven't had a big enough breakthrough to suspect someone fully...
No! Kdowns was not host killed he was lynched by the majority. Do you even read this thread? :blink
Who do you suspectat the moment, now that Impy is dead, who you previously always voted on, and why is that?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

But isn't this strange? Earlier Faust claimed he used his power on me at night and gary hinted at the fact that he blocked someone too. Not sure I've seen two prostitutes in a game yet.
One of them is lying, which is the only conclusion and xi0 mentioned he no longer has the ability.
Which means he too was recruited. Right now out of the two the one I suspect is faust since day 1.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

I already said it earlier my role is not the prostitute
Ah I misunderstood you. Well I guess you're as blatant as last time...

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

did faust say that,have missed that,but that makes him more suspicious...cuz i would believe xio more
Tell us something about your role Maz, you've barely posted until now and I don't know a thing about you.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Ah I misunderstood you. Well I guess you're as blatant as last time...

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------



Tell us something about your role Maz, you've barely posted until now and I don't know a thing about you.
its sth i dont like,cuz u never know what u are...that should be sufficient
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

posts going to 1000 :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

No! Kdowns was not host killed he was lynched by the majority. Do you even read this thread? :blink
Who do you suspectat the moment, now that Impy is dead, who you previously always voted on, and why is that?
Yeah my mistake - well faust for one has arose some more suspicion right now with what nii chan mentioned.
I think he is lying. Regarding Impy I regret accusing him but he could have been a bit more forthright in his explanation rather than being sarcastic with his response. Which would have lead me to believe him.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Faust can be lying, but not because of what niichan stated. That was a misunderstanding.
Anyway, out for now. Going to work on my project for a while, will be back soon.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

and now orgz disappeared tsk tsk :bnah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top