Info HxH News! 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHINOBI-03

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2009
Messages
839
Reaction score
2,420
Age
37
Gender
Male
So I heard HxH will go to a monthly magazine or something?
 

SHINOBI-03

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2009
Messages
839
Reaction score
2,420
Age
37
Gender
Male

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
That'd be pretty awesome, I think. I wonder if moving to a monthly magazine will give Togashi his breaks and help with the hiatuses.
 

zzigg

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
278
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
yup as it is said in the video it's just a rumor ..and even if it happens it's not a big change for hxh fans.
 

SHINOBI-03

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2009
Messages
839
Reaction score
2,420
Age
37
Gender
Male
yup as it is said in the video it's just a rumor ..and even if it happens it's not a big change for hxh fans.
Yeah, just because it's going to be monthly doesn't mean it'll be in constant running. From what I've heard, Claymore, D. Greyman and Berserk got their share of hiatus despite being monthly series'.
 

GingFuriksu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2012
Messages
409
Reaction score
217
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This is good news ! ^_^ But hopefully its consistently monthly, unlike Berserk and other monthly mangas. And also, hopefully each chapter is at least 40 pages.
 

WyldViolet

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
4,105
Reaction score
5,852
Age
33
Country
United States
So according to the cover of this weeks Jump (and the announcement thing last issue) there is some kind of announcement about HxH! Can't wait for translator peeps to let us know what it is! Hopefully it's about the manga returning!

But I also think that the manga moving to Jump X would be awesome. Because as it is Shaman King Flowers is really the only high profile series in it so it would probably benefit a lot if HxH got moved to it as well. Plus that would mean we get more HxH.
 

Akia999

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
1,095
Reaction score
905
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
^
While I don't exactly understand japanese,I roughly know they are talking about the HxH kurapika movie.
So,it's not news on the return of the manga.:(
 

Meso

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2012
Messages
63
Reaction score
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah that looks like the logo for Phantom Rouge lol
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
I can't imagine Togashi in a monthly,he has no assistants and he would obliged to spend more time drawing or we'll have 40 pages of awful drawings,it won't bother me but I don't think Togashi will redraw all those pages in next volumes.
 

zzigg

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
278
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
nop it's the movies name
 

DraMas26

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
313
Reaction score
219
Gender
Hidden
Country
Albania
I'd lol if Togashi uses this as an excuse to go on longer hiatuses.

Togashi (to Editor): "I want to go on a 4-8 year break now."

Editor: "But you've only written 7 chapters! Why go on such a long break now?"

Togashi: "When I was on a Weekly magazine I could go on break for 1-2 years. Since a month is about 4 times a week it only makes sense that I can go on a break for 4 times longer when I'm with this monthly magazine."

However I doubt this will happen (or rather hope).
 

zzigg

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
278
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I'd lol if Togashi uses this as an excuse to go on longer hiatuses.

Togashi (to Editor): "I want to go on a 4-8 year break now."

Editor: "But you've only written 7 chapters! Why go on such a long break now?"

Togashi: "When I was on a Weekly magazine I could go on break for 1-2 years. Since a month is about 4 times a week it only makes sense that I can go on a break for 4 times longer when I'm with this monthly magazine."

However I doubt this will happen (or rather hope).

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Japanese Comic Ranking, January 29-February 3


Hunter X Hunter 32 ranked 43

Est. Weekly Copies 15,322

Est. Total Copies 1,043,446

Highest Rank 1

Weeks on List 6


put in mind this is a list of all Genres of manga in japan​
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Finally it reached the 1m mark ^^
btw all this rumor about going monthly has any backbone?
 

GingFuriksu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2012
Messages
409
Reaction score
217
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Finally it reached the 1m mark ^^
btw all this rumor about going monthly has any backbone?
Nope. And from the looks of it, Togashi won't even return for his 15 year Anni >.> If he was going to return the first week of March it would have already been announced =/
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Nope. And from the looks of it, Togashi won't even return for his 15 year Anni >.> If he was going to return the first week of March it would have already been announced =/
Dont say that Y_Y March was my last hope xD
 

GingFuriksu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2012
Messages
409
Reaction score
217
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Dont say that Y_Y March was my last hope xD
XD ! If it doesn't come back in March, I'm going to go back to my usual mind set. " HxH doesn't exist "
 

zzigg

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
278
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
good news no stops for the next 4 episodes:^_^
 

DraMas26

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
313
Reaction score
219
Gender
Hidden
Country
Albania
On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you guys think Togashi is willing to let the anime catch up to the manga (I'd say 9 or 10 atm)? I really think he's willing to let the quality of the anime drop due to fillers. I thought one of the main reasons the anime was so fast paced is because the anime producers wanted to egg Togashi into continuing the manga because the anime is catching up but it doesn't seem to be working :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top