Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

I could pull out a Naruto and say Frosty's will hasn't died yet, since everyone is mentioning it up against niichan in their arguments :zomg
It's not Frosty, it's how niichan acted. Even if he did that with you or Gary or Charles, I'd still be suspicious.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

So nichan claims to be the bulletproof townie. This narrows down the list of suspects amusing what he say is accurate and I don't see a reason to doubt him at the moment.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

How does a Sleeper prove there is a Mafia Mason? I think you got something wrong there.
He got it wrong. Sleeper isn't recruited. When the mafia tries to poison him or kill him, the sleeper becomes a mafia, not a mason or something.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

It's not Frosty, it's how niichan acted. Even if he did that with you or Gary or Charles, I'd still be suspicious.
Yeah, but it's not strong enough to go for him with a vote. You won't be able to find many supporters. That's the reason why I didn't vote for him the previous day.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

I could pull out a Naruto and say Frosty's will hasn't died yet, since everyone is mentioning it up against niichan in their arguments :zomg
I don't get it, if anything that should make one less suspicious. Attacking a possible townie this much and thus getting a damn lot of attention, is a very risky move. I don't think I've seen a mafia ever doing that, especially not on the first day as the risk is just way too high. Even now as a townie I only did it because I was totally sure frosty is either mafia or a third-party player. Dunno what lawlett or Milly are trying to say with the "it seems like he knew" because it's impossible to know anyone's role on Day 1 :XD

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

And it's funny how lawlett went silent all of a sudden after I revealed my role :heh
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Mafia mason in the sense that can recruit some one , im not think at the real role. But well lets see

1: lawlett-kun - vengeful townie (?)
2: Kazu-Sama - Detective
3: Mazino
4: Imperium Doctor
5: xi0 - Mason
6: FrostyMouse Mentor
7: X3D2YFaust - Doctor (? )
8: BBB Banana Townie
9: naruto-niichan bulletproof (?)
10: MidoBan - Im a townie , no role (?)
11: 3c Freeman
12: Farfalla have a pro role that ppl dont like (?)
13: Xadyu Bomb
14: kdowns Mafia
15: Charlie
16: Macaco Sleeper
17: jorped
18: Organizized - pro role but can´t do it much (?)
19: Evil3ye - Mason (?)
20: Hakuteiken - Ex detective - Mason (?)
21: TheMoa
22: M3J
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

He got it wrong. Sleeper isn't recruited. When the mafia tries to poison him or kill him, the sleeper becomes a mafia, not a mason or something.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------



Yeah, but it's not strong enough to go for him with a vote. You won't be able to find many supporters. That's the reason why I didn't vote for him the previous day.
Don't care for supporters, though. I just thought it was fishy.

I don't get it, if anything that should make one less suspicious. Attacking a possible townie this much and thus getting a damn lot of attention, is a very risky move. I don't think I've seen a mafia ever doing that, especially not on the first day as the risk is just way too high. Even now as a townie I only did it because I was totally sure frosty is either mafia or a third-party player. Dunno what lawlett or Milly are trying to say with the "it seems like he knew" because it's impossible to know anyone's role on Day 1 :XD

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

And it's funny how lawlett went silent all of a sudden after I revealed my role :heh
Oh, that was Day 1?

But I thought mafias knew who was mafia day 1. If you're mafia, then you'd know who's not mafia and can target them. You probably got lucky with Frosty being mentor.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

I think moa said something too... let me see it
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Mido you should cross out the ones that are no longer active.
Well - what the heck since we're not really getting anywhere.
I'll reveal that I am a mason - as well with no special roles.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

I'm a townie.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

I'm a townie.
Townie troll? Townie clown?
Be specific a bit. Do you have a nighttime skill?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Mido you should cross out the ones that are no longer active.
Well - what the heck since we're not really getting anywhere.
I'll reveal that I am a mason - as well with no special roles.
:huh then you're the one who recruited Haku?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Townie troll? Townie clown?
Be specific a bit. Do you have a nighttime skill?
NORMAL TOWNIE, NO SKILL AS FAR AS I KNOW.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Mido you should cross out the ones that are no longer active.
Well - what the heck since we're not really getting anywhere.
I'll reveal that I am a mason - as well with no special roles.
you're a mason together with E3, Haku and Gary?
then you just screwed up the group, since you can only be the recruiter

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Nope - just a regular one and non recruiter.
were you recruited last night?

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

I forgot that we skipped a day... so you could have been recruited too
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

We need the inactives to see who is lying so, i got the moa part too.


1: lawlett-kun - vengeful townie (?)
2: Kazu-Sama - Detective
3: Mazino
4: Imperium Doctor
5: xi0 - Mason
6: FrostyMouse Mentor
7: X3D2YFaust - Doctor (? )
8: BBB Banana Townie
9: naruto-niichan bulletproof (?)
10: MidoBan - Im a townie , no role (?)
11: 3c Freeman
12: Farfalla have a pro role that ppl dont like (?)
13: Xadyu Bomb
14: kdowns Mafia
15: Charlie Mason (?)
16: Macaco Sleeper
17: jorped
18: Organizized - pro role but can´t do it much (?)
19: Evil3ye - Mason (?)
20: Hakuteiken - Ex detective - Mason (?)
21: TheMoa - pro townie with no ability at the night (?)
22: M3J

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

you're a mason together with E3, Haku and Gary?
then you just screwed up the group, since you can only be the recruiter

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------



were you recruited last night?

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

I forgot that we skipped a day... so you could have been recruited too
We already have Xio, Evil recruited last night. Haku on the first night. The only option is that they started with 2 masons
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Anyway, who is the next target of the Mason group... after lawllet is lynched?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

you're a mason together with E3, Haku and Gary?
then you just screwed up the group, since you can only be the recruiter

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

I forgot that we skipped a day... so you could have been recruited too
I suppose thats not so hard to figure out now.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Anyway, who is the next target of the Mason group... after lawllet is lynched?
We cant reveal that obviously -
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

We didn't discuss it thoroughly, so, I don't know who has who in his mind.
And yes, there is the possibility that there were two masons to begin with.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

So evil said to kill this guys Mido, jorped, MJ or Mazino.
If there is a recruiter , will be or Orgz or Moin , in this context
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Mido, you are being too expressive about the masonry strategy. Is it because you are still having doubts about the mason group?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top