Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

People can still change votes and some haven't voted yet.

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

8 votes for...okay I end it now.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

END DAY 4​

The townies unanimously decided to kill sachiko, however Sachiko turned out to be just an innocent townie.

Townie
START NIGHT 4​

---------- Post added February 05, 2013 at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was February 04, 2013 at 10:37 PM ----------

END NIGHT 4​

The townies awoke to find two Masons dead, Ryuk was a recruiter who approached and recruited people he would perform a detailed background check and confirm their identity to the other masons, Aizawa was one such person!

Mason
Mason Recruiter

Mello has headache and can't vote.


START DAY 5!​
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Don't vote for Organizized, since DD just passed the information that he became a mason :gwah
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Now our beloved recruiter - damn mafia scum!!
And Aizawa :scry

edit -
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

So, the reason we were fooled..
Gary was probably poisoned and they night killed Evil.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

So, in the end, we were fooled.
Here I thought we were going to be on good terms..

Vote Kill Organizized

Guys, guys..
It was a false alarm :pwned
Don't vote for Organizized, since DD just passed the information that he became a mason :gwah
wait what?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

I saw your first vote charlie, you only have one vote remaining now.
DD, please note it down for me, too. It's better than the vote staying there and creating a commotion.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Evrybody editing their votes D:
There is a chance of the insane doctor killing someone too

List
1: lawlett-kun - Mafia Janitor
2: Kazu-Sama - Detective
3: Mazino - Townie (?)
4: Imperium Doctor
5: xi0 - Mason
6: FrostyMouse Mentor
7: X3D2YFaust - Doctor (? )
8: BBB Banana Townie
9: naruto-niichan bulletproof (?)
10: MidoBan - Townie (?)
11: 3c Freeman
12: Farfalla have a pro role that ppl dont like (?)
13: Xadyu Bomb
14: kdowns Mafia
15: Charlie - Mason
16: Macaco Sleeper
17: jorped - pro role (?)
18: Organizized -Mason
19: Evil3ye - Mason Recruiter
20: Hakuteiken - Ex detective - Mason
21: TheMoa - Daytime Vigilante
22: M3J - Townie
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Me and Organizized are masons. Charlie is a mason, too, but he could be a Mafia Mason by origin. Still, a mason, nevertheless.
Moa is the daytime vigilante.
So, none of us could possibly be Sickly Townie or the Poisoner. Those two are amongst the remaining six; Mazino, Faust, niichan, Mido, Farfalla, jorped.

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 AM ----------

Evrybody editing their votes D:
There is a chance of the insane doctor killing someone too
Well, the votes still do count in DD's perspective, but that may be misleading. It was my bad to jump on it by reaction :XD
Hm, a good idea. I doubt we have one, though. Faust could probably be a naive doctor if he's telling the truth or a real doctor.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Me and Organizized are masons. Charlie is a mason, too, but he could be a Mafia Mason by origin. Still, a mason, nevertheless.
Moa is the daytime vigilante.
So, none of us could possibly be Sickly Townie or the Poisoner. Those two are amongst the remaining six; Mazino, Faust, niichan, Mido, Farfalla, jorped.
The Siclky Townie is probably Farfalla
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

The Siclky Townie is probably Farfalla
So, if she's in that role and Faust is a good guy..
Mazino, niichan(mostly cleared if not completely), you and jorped are the remaining candidates.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Mazino? lol why?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Mazino? lol why?
He's not a suspect, but if I'm not wrong, we know little about him and he's eligible to be one.
I'm just trying to narrow down the possible names first. Those aren't people I'm suspecting.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

He's not a suspect, but if I'm not wrong, we know little about him and he's eligible to be one.
I'm just trying to narrow down the possible names first. Those aren't people I'm suspecting.
No no, I misunderstood. I thought you said he was no longer a suspect. Well if Nii-chan and Faust didnt lie about their roles the last two Mafias for me is Jorped and Mazino... but, there is something wrong in this... let me check one thing
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

The Siclky Townie is probably Farfalla
I was also thinking this - out of the remaining who do you suspect more of being mafia scum?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

No no, I misunderstood. I thought you said he was no longer a suspect. Well if Nii-chan and Faust didnt lie about their roles the last two Mafias for me is Jorped and Mazino... but, there is something wrong in this... let me check one thing
Nope, it wasn't the case. niichan is probably telling the truth or he told too many lies and still keeps his consistency. Honestly, if he ends up being the Mafia, I'll be the first to congratulate his game play :XD
There is still a weak chance he was teaming up with Faust. He didn't seem to be bothered by Faust stating he targeted him with his skill twice or I might have missed that. Jorped is probably a mafia, his playing style suggests that.

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 AM ----------

I was also thinking this - out of the remaining who do you suspect more of being mafia scum?
Hm, you have any ideas?
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

I was also thinking this - out of the remaining who do you suspect more of being mafia scum?
Jorped and Mazino. I'll remind you guys I voted lawllet on the second day (to save Haku) while both (Jorped and Mazino) voted at Haku. I think that's the only thing I can talk about less suspicious about me, anyway I think it should you guys to decide who you want to lynch.

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 AM ----------

Nope, it wasn't the case. niichan is probably telling the truth or he told too many lies and still keeps his consistency. Honestly, if he ends up being the Mafia, I'll be the first to congratulate his game play :XD
There is still a weak chance he was teaming up with Faust. He didn't seem to be bothered by Faust stating he targeted him with his skill twice or I might have missed that. Jorped is probably a mafia, his playing style suggests that.
I trust Nii-chan too, i told his role before he said anything ... I dont know about Faust, i think its true but you can not discard any idea
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Jorped and Mazino. I'll remind you guys I voted lawllet on the second day (to save Haku) while both (Jorped and Mazino) voted at Haku. I think that's the only thing I can talk about less suspicious about me, anyway I think it should you guys to decide who you want to lynch.
But Mazino was definitely suspecting me, and when he received a clarification late last night, he said I was out of suspicions. I have a feeling he isn't a Mafia.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

insane doc sounds logical to me,and i have to agree,jorp mido farf faust niichan and me are the ones left being suspicious...
niichan being bulletproof can be true,but claiming that role is easy,he did that too when frosty shot him and he turned out mafia
mido being just townie as me,thats the way he won last game
jorp claiming having a night role if i remember right,him or either faust who claimed taht too,one must be lying
and farf is in the same pot as those two...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top