Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Of course not, how i can prove it i am a townie? Just because i KNOW IT, dosent mean you all know
regardless. an honest man should disregard the doubt and remove the question mark to himself.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

regardless. an honest man should disregard the doubt and remove the question mark to himself.
I disagree, that is not my list... is not for me, is for evrybody. If i do that , it is unfair
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

I read all day 1 , and only scraem that he was a townie (nothing about his role) there is a way to see only his posts right in MH? How i do that D:?
Go to mafia game section, look at the mafia game thread, at the right you will see the replies f.ex. Replies: 1880 <- click on the numbers there. Another box should pop up with all the names of the people who've posted. Click on the number of posts a person has made and you can see all the persons posts (f.ex. M3J Posts: 130<---- click here).

Hope it's understandable with this fast explanation <__>
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

yeah it seems that lawlett is selling a mafia team mate

VOTE KILL M3J


and m3j didn't like the day 4 event vigilante post
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

VOTE KILL M3J

i want to talk first but... i waited to much already
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

How many mafias are still there? :hmm
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Vote kill m3j
lawlett was pointing his finger towards niichan first, and then MJ.
So, what was he thinking when he was just about to be revealed as a Mafia? He knew we weren't going to go by his words. This is a team game. He has no reason to help us out by ruling out potential members for the Mafia side. He was definitely protecting MJ implicitly. MJ is a mafia in this sense.

Vote Kill M3J

If you have anything to add, I might consider changing it in the future.
 
yeah it seems that  lawlett is selling a mafia team mate 

VOTE KILL M3J


and m3j didn't like the day 4 event vigilante post
 
VOTE KILL M3J

i want to talk first but... i waited to much already
 
I think I'm placing my vote too now, and it is due to the change in behaviour I noticed from Day 1 to Day 2 and 4. While on Day 1 MJ was all spamy, he did restrain a lot on the other days. It might be due to some strategical night meetings (with super brains such as Lawly and kdowns), in which he was adviced to shrink down the spam and with it the suspiciousness.

VOTE KILL M3J

I don't exclude the possibility him being Sickly too though, so am open to change for someone else, who is more suspicious later. But for now I'm off to prepare myself for tomorrow's exam.
 
since he turned out mafia,i think i will go with m3j since they both were ganging on niichan
and the thing that he would kill m3j seems like he tried to protect him Votekill M3J
 
Ok after reading all this Lalw is for sure the most suspicious, so he will definitely be my vote.
I never really found haku suspicious, but the same i can't say about xi0 or evil. And they only revealed to be masons, when the suspicions about them being somewhat related was brought up. Either way, even though i am also suspicious of them, i will go for Lawl. 

If he really is mafia, the "masons" will be completely free of any suspicious. But if that isn't the case, the "masons" will be my major suspect for the following day phase.

vote kill Lawl
 
Well, I don't know how much time is left on the clock, but I'm not going to be constantly online for a while, so let me just take the vote out of the way.

Vote Kill lawlett-kun
 
Ok after reading all this Lalw is for sure the most suspicious, so he will definitely be my vote.
I never really found haku suspicious, but the same i can't say about xi0 or evil. And they only revealed to be masons, when the suspicions about them being somewhat related was brought up. Either way, even though i am also suspicious of them, i will go for Lawl. 

If he really is mafia, the "masons" will be completely free of any suspicious. But if that isn't the case, the "masons" will be my major suspect for the following day phase.

vote kill Lawl
 
Ok... Let's shift this round a bit
it's too boring with 4 guys already being masons. Lawllet is about to get roasted anyway, I don't think he can get out of this. so let's speed up the process a little bit. 

I KILL Lawlett openly on the streets. Yes, I also have a tiny bit piece of  the Death Note, I'm the Daytime Vigilante. Lawllet, if you really are the Vengeful Townie, you can take someone that you have high suspicions. 
I think the group of masosn is getting too big for them all to be mafia.. so I'll trust on them this round.

Now let´s prosecute the second guy on the list, since Lawlett is gone.
If are wrong on both of them... then you're possibly all mafia and the rest of the town will come after you the next day (by my accounts it woul be days enough to kill you all)
 
I find it funny, except in the not at all funny way, that lawlette is calling nii-chan "Mr. Revenge" while at the same time claiming to be the Vengeful Townie without showing any indication of using it for the good of the Townie side but instead just implying he'll kill whoever he most desires. It's a shame, but even if he's telling the truth I just want to get rid of him right now. It's not set in stone, but out of annoyance as well as for the reasons I previously stated for listing him as my #1 suspect, vote kill Aiber.
 
Not what I suspected but my theory could be totally false so who knows.
 

 
I agreed with you on the second day and I agree with you now, lawlett's whole behaviour is suspicious.

votekill lawlett
I think I heard enough for now. I'm placing my vote for now. :nerd

Lawlet, you are strict against saying anything about your role, ever since you lied about being a Bomb. I can only see one reason for that, which is being mafia. You fear to claim an other role, as there are still enough people in the game who possess or possessed unique roles, that would raise their hands and say have it, and be more trustworthy than you as well. And roles such as Detectives are risky to claim (as one was Haku, other Banana). It can be only, that you are Mafia, and I don't see anything at the moment that could ease the suspicious around you. So please die today.

VOTEKILL LAWLETT
votekill naruto-niichan

I don't feel like repeating my reasons.
 
 
Let's take a look at Day 1.... NarutoNechan was extremely out there making   being so pro-active and cocky starting by asking everyone's role...While that is fine and he could be a townie for all we know, but it could be a very thought through Mafia game.
The fact that NN had a very large reason( yes he wanted revenge,even though it might sound un-realistic for you guys, but he has a tendency to hold long-term grudges) to want Frostymouse dead makes any attack on Frosty quite  suspicious. ... And he was so right on the spot, I cant help but wonder whether that was his "observations" he spoke of...To me it seemed like he actually knew what Frosty's role was...

I think NN is mafia, who was clever enough to get rid off the third party by doing that he is out of the suspicion list, but for all we know he might be out there killing important Townie roles, while you all pointing fingers at me, for which from  1side I kinda care since even though my presence in this game is quite useless I just don't want Mafia have their own way so easily... On the other hand,I dont even care your people's suspicion on me based on what? because I said some bluffing sentence when i was like about to die? I mean really.... Plus NN's vote editing was quite something, a stunt really that just aroused my suspicioun to the maximum..

If we take a look at more suspicious figures we have Charlie, who havent really added anything to discussions whatsoever and only doing his daily quota.No, you guys will not see this even a little suspicious?@haku,thats what I meant when I called Charlie shady the other day.He keeps staying from the radar neither contributing nor #$%!

Anyway, I will go ahead and cast my vote.... Vote kill Naarutoniichan
 
I will still stick to my vote

Vote Kill Lawlett-kun
 
Sachiko/M3J 6x(Jealous/mazino, Ryuk/evil, haku/misa, mido/rem, faust/raito, kiyomi/charlie)
Soichiro/niichan 1x( M3J/Sachiko)

7 of 13 votes.
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Vote kill m3j
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

are you even reading? :fail
What is that supposed to mean? Shouldn't everyone give the reasoning behind his vote?
I don't remember Charlie doing so, though i might be mistaken, since i was reading this at the same time i was eating, so i might have skipped something.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

What are the reasons behind your vote?
I was originally going for lawlette but he was taken out by the vigilante.
M3j arose suspicion on himself already and its been noted by others.
He mentioned being deceiving and soforth and no one suspecting him besides this
my masons have suspected him so therefor, he gets the vote.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

What is that supposed to mean? Shouldn't everyone give the reasoning behind his vote?
I don't remember Charlie doing so, though i might be mistaken, since i was reading this at the same time i was eating, so i might have skipped something.
it was very obvious too many reasons are already out

I was originally going for lawlette but he was taken out by the vigilante.
M3j arose suspicion on himself already and its been noted by others.
He mentioned being deceiving and soforth and no one suspecting him besides this
my masons have suspected him so therefor, he gets the vote.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

How much time is left to vote?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

2 mafias left, maybe 3 if they recruted a sleeper. one of my guesses is jorped and mazino, but it doesn't matter right now

Vote Kill M3J

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

so much happened that it feels like a whole day has passed
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

2 mafias left, maybe 3 if they recruted a sleeper. one of my guesses is jorped and mazino, but it doesn't matter right now

Vote Kill M3J

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

 
so much happened that it feels like a whole day has passed
Vote kill m3j
 
lawlett was pointing his finger towards niichan first, and then MJ.
So, what was he thinking when he was just about to be revealed as a Mafia? He knew we weren't going to go by his words. This is a team game. He has no reason to help us out by ruling out potential members for the Mafia side. He was definitely protecting MJ implicitly. MJ is a mafia in this sense.

Vote Kill M3J

If you have anything to add, I might consider changing it in the future.
 
yeah it seems that  lawlett is selling a mafia team mate 

VOTE KILL M3J


and m3j didn't like the day 4 event vigilante post
 
VOTE KILL M3J

i want to talk first but... i waited to much already
 
I think I'm placing my vote too now, and it is due to the change in behaviour I noticed from Day 1 to Day 2 and 4. While on Day 1 MJ was all spamy, he did restrain a lot on the other days. It might be due to some strategical night meetings (with super brains such as Lawly and kdowns), in which he was adviced to shrink down the spam and with it the suspiciousness.

VOTE KILL M3J

I don't exclude the possibility him being Sickly too though, so am open to change for someone else, who is more suspicious later. But for now I'm off to prepare myself for tomorrow's exam.
 
since he turned out mafia,i think i will go with m3j since they both were ganging on niichan
and the thing that he would kill m3j seems like he tried to protect him Votekill M3J
 
Ok after reading all this Lalw is for sure the most suspicious, so he will definitely be my vote.
I never really found haku suspicious, but the same i can't say about xi0 or evil. And they only revealed to be masons, when the suspicions about them being somewhat related was brought up. Either way, even though i am also suspicious of them, i will go for Lawl. 

If he really is mafia, the "masons" will be completely free of any suspicious. But if that isn't the case, the "masons" will be my major suspect for the following day phase.

vote kill Lawl
 
Well, I don't know how much time is left on the clock, but I'm not going to be constantly online for a while, so let me just take the vote out of the way.

Vote Kill lawlett-kun
 
Ok after reading all this Lalw is for sure the most suspicious, so he will definitely be my vote.
I never really found haku suspicious, but the same i can't say about xi0 or evil. And they only revealed to be masons, when the suspicions about them being somewhat related was brought up. Either way, even though i am also suspicious of them, i will go for Lawl. 

If he really is mafia, the "masons" will be completely free of any suspicious. But if that isn't the case, the "masons" will be my major suspect for the following day phase.

vote kill Lawl
 
Ok... Let's shift this round a bit
it's too boring with 4 guys already being masons. Lawllet is about to get roasted anyway, I don't think he can get out of this. so let's speed up the process a little bit. 

I KILL Lawlett openly on the streets. Yes, I also have a tiny bit piece of  the Death Note, I'm the Daytime Vigilante. Lawllet, if you really are the Vengeful Townie, you can take someone that you have high suspicions. 
I think the group of masosn is getting too big for them all to be mafia.. so I'll trust on them this round.

Now let´s prosecute the second guy on the list, since Lawlett is gone.
If are wrong on both of them... then you're possibly all mafia and the rest of the town will come after you the next day (by my accounts it woul be days enough to kill you all)
 
I find it funny, except in the not at all funny way, that lawlette is calling nii-chan "Mr. Revenge" while at the same time claiming to be the Vengeful Townie without showing any indication of using it for the good of the Townie side but instead just implying he'll kill whoever he most desires. It's a shame, but even if he's telling the truth I just want to get rid of him right now. It's not set in stone, but out of annoyance as well as for the reasons I previously stated for listing him as my #1 suspect, vote kill Aiber.
 
Not what I suspected but my theory could be totally false so who knows.
 

 
I agreed with you on the second day and I agree with you now, lawlett's whole behaviour is suspicious.

votekill lawlett
I think I heard enough for now. I'm placing my vote for now. :nerd

Lawlet, you are strict against saying anything about your role, ever since you lied about being a Bomb. I can only see one reason for that, which is being mafia. You fear to claim an other role, as there are still enough people in the game who possess or possessed unique roles, that would raise their hands and say have it, and be more trustworthy than you as well. And roles such as Detectives are risky to claim (as one was Haku, other Banana). It can be only, that you are Mafia, and I don't see anything at the moment that could ease the suspicious around you. So please die today.

VOTEKILL LAWLETT
votekill naruto-niichan

I don't feel like repeating my reasons.
 
 
Let's take a look at Day 1.... NarutoNechan was extremely out there making   being so pro-active and cocky starting by asking everyone's role...While that is fine and he could be a townie for all we know, but it could be a very thought through Mafia game.
The fact that NN had a very large reason( yes he wanted revenge,even though it might sound un-realistic for you guys, but he has a tendency to hold long-term grudges) to want Frostymouse dead makes any attack on Frosty quite  suspicious. ... And he was so right on the spot, I cant help but wonder whether that was his "observations" he spoke of...To me it seemed like he actually knew what Frosty's role was...

I think NN is mafia, who was clever enough to get rid off the third party by doing that he is out of the suspicion list, but for all we know he might be out there killing important Townie roles, while you all pointing fingers at me, for which from  1side I kinda care since even though my presence in this game is quite useless I just don't want Mafia have their own way so easily... On the other hand,I dont even care your people's suspicion on me based on what? because I said some bluffing sentence when i was like about to die? I mean really.... Plus NN's vote editing was quite something, a stunt really that just aroused my suspicioun to the maximum..

If we take a look at more suspicious figures we have Charlie, who havent really added anything to discussions whatsoever and only doing his daily quota.No, you guys will not see this even a little suspicious?@haku,thats what I meant when I called Charlie shady the other day.He keeps staying from the radar neither contributing nor #$%!

Anyway, I will go ahead and cast my vote.... Vote kill Naarutoniichan
 
I will still stick to my vote

Vote Kill Lawlett-kun
 
Sachiko/M3J 7x(Jealous/mazino, Ryuk/evil, haku/misa, mido/rem, faust/raito, kiyomi/charlie, moa/matt)
Soichiro/niichan 1x( M3J/Sachiko)

8 of 13 votes.

That's a straight majority.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

so the day will end now?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top