Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

There, there, Charlie :)
No need to be polite and say "each other". I'm the only one making an accusation here.
Actually, that means nothing. If DD didn't PM me to inform, we could have hanged Org before he could even login. You could pretend to be fooled also and lead a quick bandwagon in that direction. I was well trusted, so, it wouldn't be suspicious for your side, either.

To be fair, I'm really over thinking it and to be honest, I'm kind of relieved to see Org as an ally, and niichan to be almost completely confirmed to be one. Those were the ones that could defeat me in my own territory and if niichan is a Mafia at this point, that would be the case :XD

Nuno still died at Night Two. Couldn't he possibly be poisoned at Night One? (Not that I find this likely to be the case, but just a probability)
Again - obviously that wasn't not the case and orgz also thinks the same way. Plus going far ast to vote against me. Haku / Orgz, my advice is just focus on the members outside of our masonry.
This is the only way to get the remaining mafia. I don't know how simpler I can say this.
Anything else is a waste and weakening our team...
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Again - obviously that wasn't not the case and orgz also thinks the same way. Plus going far ast to vote against me. Haku / Orgz, my advice is just focus on the members outside of our masonry.
This is the only way to get the remaining mafia. I don't know how simpler I can say this.
Anything else is a waste and weakening our team...
Okay, okay.
Can you just vote for Maz now so that I could happily go and sleep?

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Honestly, I don't care if he's a Mafia or an inactive Townie. Those two are about to be equal in my eyes. The strong will leave, the weak will die. That's the rule.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

man its hard as townie as u cant prove ur innocence,i hoped u would recruit me,but well orgz probably was the safer choice,i would have done the same...
i just can say that i am townie,i could have been lying about having some role,but thats not my style,if i turn out to be a sleeper,then it wasnt even a bad choice
like i stated before faust and jorp seemed most suspicious,jorp seemed logical,why from faust i couldnt read anything so im going with Votekill Faust
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Faust can go down with a host kill, anyway.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Sorry mazi - we'll find-out who is lying shortly. I suppose.

Vote to kill mazi.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Sorry mazi - we'll find-out who is lying shortly. I suppose.

Vote to kill mazi.
why sorry?:XD
im one of the major suspects cuz i cant prove my role,its normal ppl could vote for me, as long as u dont forget the other suspects
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Like I said, I just want to get done with this and you happened to be the only solution. I cannot take any other down without someone backing me up, so, sorry about that.

Anyway, everyone, I think I'm probably not coming back for tomorrow. If I were a Mafia, I'd simply kill me, as Organizized has less free time to analyze and niichan is bulletproof.
Faust seems to be telling the truth. He isn't that dumb to be this late and draw more suspect. He could probably get host killed, too.
Suppose I'm dead along with Faust. If Mazino is a Mafia, that's great. If not, that's not a disaster.

Organizized | Confirmed Mason
Charlie
jorped
TheMoa | Confirmed Daytime Vigilante
Farfalla | 90% Sickly Townie
niichan | 90% Bulletproof Townie
MidoBan

Going by their words, I hope niichan wasn't pulling a prank and since so many night skills were tried on him and nothing happened, he is most likely telling the truth. Farfalla is also trusted by consensus. That will probably mean Charlie and Mido to end up as Mafia, since niichan believes in jorped. So, try taking down Mido first, since Charlie hasn't got a special skill other than being a mason, and reconsider things after that. If Mido was a Townie, then question niichan if you could and try to get both him and jorped. If that isn't happening, which is very likely, just go for Charlie, then and wait for jorped to blunder as the remaining Mafia.
I guess that's all insight I can give for now. I entrust you with the rest, in case I don't come back. Though, I assume we could still use our Mason skills even without the recruiter to communicate, so, I'll have one more say at least or so it seems.
Take care o/

Vote Kill Mazino
 
Last edited:

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Vote Kill Mazino you guys know why...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

END DAY 5​

The townies decided to kill jealous, who as it turned out was another member of the mafia!!

Mafia

START NIGHT 5​

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

END NIGHT 5​

The townies awoke to find two victims, an innocent townie called rem and Raye a member of the masons.

Mason
Townie​

Mello can't vote this round.

START DAY 6​
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 6!

Why is the Sickly Townie playing for Jorped every round? His vote isn't that valuable.

Faust, niichan, Farfalla, Charlie, jorped, Haku, Moa.

Let's hear you out now. What do we do?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 6!

Is faust still on the game?
Rem and Raye were mido and Orgz, right?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 6!

He didn't get a host kill.
True.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 6!

Why is the Sickly Townie playing for Jorped every round? His vote isn't that valuable.

Faust, niichan, Farfalla, Charlie, jorped, Haku, Moa.

Let's hear you out now. What do we do?
I want faust and jorped explanations about last night activities...I wanted faust to talk last night, but he didn't show up

I think the path is pretty clear... but I need some answers first
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 6!

Rest in piece to orgs and mido - the mafia scum remaining will pay... again some people have cleanly not been forthcoming.

I believe lala is the sickly - Jorped now has increased the possibility of being a mafia to me. Faust is still up there.
The only downside is if Niichan has been lying this whole time and pulled a great wall over us. I suppose lala would be the same case...
Maybe I've been too trusting outside of the masons.

In the mafia there has to be a poisoner and the other is mafia boss or whatever / might have another role.

Safe I can say I trust are Moa, Haku - the rest of you are being watched... including Nii chan.
Lala to a lesser degree. I think she would only user ability on jorped twice.
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 6!

In other words, if there has to be a Boss, should we need to find two more Mafia members from the remaining players?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 6!

Thought the day would go faster considering the number of players.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 6!

People we can vote for: Faust, niichan, Farfalla, Charlie, jorped.
I trust Farfalla and can't do anything against niichan's strategy. So, that leaves three candidates to vote: Faust, Charlie, jorped.
If there is indeed a Mafia boss initially, that means there are two Mafia members to hunt down. Since jorped and Faust are trying to claim pretty much the same position, it isn't a genius' work to think that in the most likely scenario one of them is lying, and the other is not.
At any rate, if someone doesn't come up with a better theory, in this phase, I'll vote for Charlie later on.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 6!

Rgiht now I think the more suspicious one is Faust, he has not been host-killed. I think because the host realized it would become unfair to the mafia.So there is a chance only two left of them. So either he is the mafia boss or Mafia poisoner. I'm going to vote for him. Also Jorped cant vote.

My vote goes for Faust, we should have lynched him on day one.
Vote kill faust.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 6!

Hm, actually DD not host killing a Mafia member is unfair to us, since we lost three or four members to the host kill already.
Let's see what others have to say on the matter.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 6!

Rgiht now I think the more suspicious one is Faust, he has not been host-killed. I think because the host realized it would become unfair to the mafia.So there is a chance only two left of them. So either he is the mafia boss or Mafia poisoner. I'm going to vote for him. Also Jorped cant vote.

My vote goes for Faust, we should have lynched him on day one.
Vote kill faust.

Raito/Faust 1x(charlie/kiyomi)

1 of 6 votes.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top