Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

I have to log off now, and won't be able to post in about... 12 hours or so.

That said, here’s a part of my notes I wrote to myself earlier (along with the ones on Faust, jorped and the others) except in English and a bit more elaborate:

"Charlie is highly suspicious in my eyes because of the way he’s been playing his Mason role. The timing with which he revealed himself couldn’t have been worse. I had pretty much made up my mind about the Mason group being real before that, but when I read that I started to have doubts again. And I can’t help but think this is exactly what he wanted, to feed the idea that the ”Masons” were actually Mafia so that Townies would lynch one of them for proof. But not only was the timing for revealing he’s a Mason total crap, right after that he told everyone Evil was the Recruiter by saying he has no special powers. This just amplifies what I said earlier. "

This, along with Haku and nii-chan's brilliant insight, is enough to make him my #1 suspect. I didn't include this in my posts, obviously, because I wanted to see what he himself had to say if he didn't have too much pressure on him. Therefore, I put the most suspicion on Faust, whom Charlie has expressed suspicion of since the very beginning. I would have wanted to see what this would develop into if I had more time to wait, but I really need to sign off.

(And as a side-note , there's the fact that he started out as a Mason, while the role description for Recruiting Mason says ”The Recruiting Mason starts out by himself” which could be a clue or could just be outdated role descriptions. This is not what I base my vote on, anyways.)

As if I even need to say it, vote kill Charlie.
Being busy and sick can easily be claimed, there's no way to proof it. Even if you are, it doesn't make you less suspicious. Seriously, that's the most used excuse ever. I've been mafia before and despite really being busy sometimes, I know I would have posted more if I would have been a townie instead.

You never really went out of your suspicion against me, which is another indicator that you're mafia (at least to me, because I know my role and I'm pretty sure the mafia knew my role beforehand so it was a good try to get rid of me somehow). Heck, attacking me now is acting the same way Frosty did, accusing me won't help you. Instead it's a good sign of "I've been cornered, let's go on the offensive now!", which is another usual mafia pattern. If you're a townie, you usually tend to defend yourself but you rarely attack the one who attacked you.

I'm neither willing nor do I have the time to spend another day with arguing as there's other stuff I really have to do. To me everything speaks for you being mafia so I will cast my vote now: Votekill Mazino
Charlie/Kiyomi 1x(orgz/raye)
Mazino/jealous 1x(niichan/soichiro)

2 out of 9 votes.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

I have to log off now, and won't be able to post in about... 12 hours or so.

That said, here’s a part of my notes I wrote to myself earlier (along with the ones on Faust, jorped and the others) except in English and a bit more elaborate:

"Charlie is highly suspicious in my eyes because of the way he’s been playing his Mason role. The timing with which he revealed himself couldn’t have been worse. I had pretty much made up my mind about the Mason group being real before that, but when I read that I started to have doubts again. And I can’t help but think this is exactly what he wanted, to feed the idea that the ”Masons” were actually Mafia so that Townies would lynch one of them for proof. But not only was the timing for revealing he’s a Mason total crap, right after that he told everyone Evil was the Recruiter by saying he has no special powers. This just amplifies what I said earlier. "

This, along with Haku and nii-chan's brilliant insight, is enough to make him my #1 suspect. I didn't include this in my posts, obviously, because I wanted to see what he himself had to say if he didn't have too much pressure on him. Therefore, I put the most suspicion on Faust, whom Charlie has expressed suspicion of since the very beginning. I would have wanted to see what this would develop into if I had more time to wait, but I really need to sign off.

(And as a side-note , there's the fact that he started out as a Mason, while the role description for Recruiting Mason says ”The Recruiting Mason starts out by himself” which could be a clue or could just be outdated role descriptions. This is not what I base my vote on, anyways.)

As if I even need to say it, vote kill Charlie.
This is bad when the masons turn on themselves - granted under normal circumstances Haku and Nii chan insights and even yours Orgz - would have made a lot of sense.

In this case - it was mistake on my part, granted a big noobish one at that to reveal I had no powers... timing or not. However, even amongst ourselves, we didn't not have discussion on who can reveal what or who should not. If I had paid more attention - I would not have..

Again a big fail, I admit, since it pointed the arrow straight to Hermann.

However - we talked about this mistake in the night phase which Haku can verify - I suggest not to waste a vote on a fellow mason and target someone that is suspicious outside our brethren.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

wow , i dont think its time to you guys kill each other.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

wow , i dont think its time to you guys kill each other.
Do you think Charlie is innocent? If so, why?
Other than the obvious thing "He's a mason", of course. Say, if Charlie didn't announce his role, would you suspect him?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

I've been suspicious of Faust for a while now. When he revealed his role, he was very eager to make sure everyone saw it, giving obvious "hints" five times over. On top of that, he's claiming one of the safest role to claim, which is "one of the doctors". Even if the other Doctors step forward and reveal their roles, it's fairly safe because there could be as many as three different ones. And with him even saying he "might be naive" he made it even harder for other Docs to contra-claim.

There's also the fact that he's been trying to use his role to kill nii-chan (who he's been expressing a heavy suspicion of) since Night 1, which seems really odd to me as Doctors don't know if they're Insane until they confirm it for themselves through Night actions. I see this as a slip-up, and would like to hear why he's been assuming he's Insane from the beginning if he indeed is telling the truth about his role.

Yes, he's been voting for Lawlett since Day 2, but when he first started doing so no one else was really heavily suspecting Lawlett yet, so it would be fairly safe to vote for a Mafia pal in that scenario. Then all of a sudden everyone were suspicious of him, and then it would seem suspicious not to stick to his vote. So him voting for Lawlett doesn't really clear any of my suspicions at all.

Edit:

I would like to hear what Farfalla has to say. Both about her suspicions and about her role. It could help us right now. As for other suspects, it seems fairly unlikely to me that there are two more regular no-power Townies, so one of Mizuno and MidoBan is Mafia in my eyes. Midoban being the most suspicious in my opinion, but this might be because he's been more active and there's more to go on in his case.
Faust is clear, imo. First, I believe that it's fair for a doctor to try to kill someone. As I said in another game, when I'm a doctor, I try to find out about my sanity first, so I won't end up killing someone I consider important by mistake. So I often use my first actions on targets I consider suspicious, just in case.
Another things... he not only voted for GB, but he asked the Vigilante to kill him. He was the first one to do it and asked if anyone was against it. I think that GB would be really pissed after being betrayed like that. But then again, it's GB, so we never know... But, for me, Faust is a townie.

(I'll get to the rest soon, wait xD It's not like I got anything right 'till this point.. but wtv)

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Far hasn't been much active these last couple of days, so how can you be so sure she isn't Mafia? I also don't think she is, but honestly i can't take her off the suspicious's list.

As far as Niichan goes, he seems to be innocent after yesterday he revealed his role. Though if he ends being a mafia, which i also don't completely deny, it would be the best play ever.
Well, I'm the Sickly, and so far I failed at doing a good job with the role, lol.
First I voted for Gary 'cause I thought it was odd that he said that Xadyu would kill me (if he was the bomb, what he was indeed), when my vote for Xad was only the second. I thought he was trying to protect Xad, then, I thought both of them were mafia.
During day two, since he asked us to stop bitching about KD (me and Niichii), and then didn't directly support people going for his head, and since KD was a confirmed mafia, I thought that Gary was mafia again.
Yesterday, well, after 1 fucking hour reading this, I ended up suspecting you and Mazino the most. I dunno what exactly made me go for you instead of him, I was tired. Since Orgz, Haku and Moa are townie, I'm still not sure about mafia masons, and I (so far) believe in Niichii and Gu, I think that you and Mazino are the remaining mafias.

I'M STILL ON PAGE 84, THOUGH. I DUNNO WHAT ELSE HAS BEEN SAID BEFORE THIS MESSAGE I'M QUOTING, SOME MAYBE I'LL CHANGE MY MIND AND THAT'S WHY I'M NOT CASTING MY VOTE YET. JUST A SEC XD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Not happy to see you T.T
You are being mean to a lady??
You just signed your death warrant..
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

So, Charlie, what do you say? Who are you going to vote for?
Faust or Mido? Or Mazino? I think those are your main suspects.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Orgzz... don't kill charlie now, I'm supecting he too, but we are better off lynching another suspects before him
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

So, Charlie, what do you say? Who are you going to vote for?
Faust or Mido? Or Mazino? I think those are your main suspects.
Well - I still say faust is suspicious but others made a good point about mazino being a mafia.
So its a switch between them. How much time is left? I would like to evaluate a bit more but I am not home at the moment.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Orgzz... don't kill charlie now, I'm supecting he too, but we are better off lynching another suspects before him
Like who? Who is your go to guy?

Well - I still say faust is suspicious but others made a good point about mazino being a mafia.
So its a switch between them. How much time is left? I would like to evaluate a bit more but I am not home at the moment.
Hm, niichan also suspected Mazino and I'm sure everyone has a fair share of suspect surrounding him.
I don't know it, either. DD should enlighten us.

Note: Checked his previous post. It's a bit less than 14 hours or so.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Well, you guys might not agree with this, but here goes my opinion:

I DOUBT that Jorp didn't kill Evil, if he's indeed a doctor. Tbh, Evil did a good job hiding his role. Well, I was fooled. His little act about how he asked not to be recruited but ended up being recruited anyway, and the fact that he said that only a newbie would recruit Haku, fooled me. I really really doubt that the mafia had an idea that he was the recruiter. RLY.

Actually, I think that the idea of a poisoner that took Gary down in a previous night and then mafia got Evil down this night would be better than that, LOL. But on the other hand, unless KD was a deathmiller, I doubt there's another role besides the janito. It just not fair to the last mafia doesn't have a role while the others have.

I believe that they have the boss, a janitor, and maybe the mafia mason, if they have the regular mafia. Maybe DD thought that it wouldn't be unfair since there was a sleeper around, so they'd have two regular mafias. But I think it's more plausible that the mafia only had the janitor, and two regular mafias, just in case, what would make Charlie clear as well (and it makes sense! It was a 4 mafia members with a janitor, plus a killing third party, so the townies could use an aid like a starting regular mason), and one of the two doctors a lier (since, again, I believe in my love u.u, and I'll cancel our house internet and he won't be able to play LoL if he's lying...). Or, Niichan could be damn luck and be lying as well, but I kinda doubt that now.

I already said I believe in Faust so far and why, right? I'd also hate to be wrong about Jorp, so before condemning him, I wanna check if Nuno or Imp went for any of those guys, and maybe it would justify their deaths in the first days.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Honestly, voting for jorp would be such a waste. Did you read my long post lala?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Yes, you mostly said that his story makes sense. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm leaning towards Mazino, though. I think he's the safest bet.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Well, you guys might not agree with this, but here goes my opinion:

I DOUBT that Jorp didn't kill Evil, if he's indeed a doctor. Tbh, Evil did a good job hiding his role. Well, I was fooled. His little act about how he asked not to be recruited but ended up being recruited anyway, and the fact that he said that only a newbie would recruit Haku, fooled me. I really really doubt that the mafia had an idea that he was the recruiter. RLY
The thing is the chances were 50%. They would go after either Charlie or Evil. They went with Evil for whatever reasons they had. It could easily be beacause Evil was far too active organizing things and they deemed him as more of a threat, we can't know.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Regarding the mafia mason -
Herman, I and Haku discussed it and figured out there is good chance that there was no mafia mason because besides us (Herman mason recruiter )and I (regular mason)). There would be another mason that would be with us (if there was a mafia mason) which would have been recruited on day 1.
But there wasn't so... some non masons people here are clearly not being honest.

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

The thing is the chances were 50%. They would go after either Charlie or Evil. They went with Evil for whatever reasons they had. It could easily be beacause Evil was far too active organizing things and they deemed him as more of a threat, we can't know.
I also pointed this out -
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Regarding the mafia mason -
Herman, I and Haku discussed it and figured out there is good chance that there was no mafia mason because besides us (Herman mason recruiter )and I (regular mason)). There would be another mason that would be with us (if there was a mafia mason) which would have been recruited on day 1.
But there wasn't so... some non masons people here are clearly not being honest.
That's exactly why I'm suspecting you, Charlie :XD
It was either you or nobody since the beginning. We talked this over when you were off with Evil, not coming to a conclusion.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

The thing is the chances were 50%. They would go after either Charlie or Evil. They went with Evil for whatever reasons they had. It could easily be beacause Evil was far too active organizing things and they deemed him as more of a threat, we can't know.
No, Evil claimed he was recrited at the same time Gary was, he never said wich one was recrited first. And we did have two nights straights at that time, since they killed the freeman. Charlie said he starter as mason, it would make more sense if they went for him.
Unless they already knew he wasn't the recruiter, and then I'll be going around in circles D:

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Hmm. Faust mostly voted out of nowhere in the Bleach game and barely posted IIRC. He almost has as many posts already as he had in the entire 2400+ game thread during the Bleach game. He was a Sleeper then. It could be that he has a much more interesting role this time.
Well that's certainly a disappointingly low amount of posts after 8 hours sleep. Nothing big to really go from.

Like I mentioned before, not sure what's the deal with Faust. Such an activity boost (albeit offline for a long time now) compared to the Bleach game. However all I have on him in terms of logic is that he likely has a great role (compared to a Sleeper like he had then) that he's excited about. Nothing really indicating mafia.
Imp posting in the thread but not bothering defending himself in regards of Charlie's posts. Not like it really was a major hit anyway, but still.
Farfalla coming in and faking a drunktard attitude (or not) :heh
I will likely have time to get on tomorrow morning (going out tonight like I said), but in case I don't have time/get laid/feel awful/whatever, to make a proper opinion about anyone (no one really stands that out to me at the moment, Faust is excited, but that's about it), I will cast a random vote on one of the single time posters at this moment. Using a random number generator it hit Mazino.

Thus vote kill Mazino.
I think that is the biggest hint as well. Faust is actually playing seriously? There is no random votekills, or random gifs? The only conclusion I can come up with is that he finally has a fun role.
Dude i went out and got really high, then got home too late. It was not my fault...Okay it was but, thats not going to happen today. >.>

I am leaning towards Faust, mostly because of his unusual behaviour. He is playing more seriously, he is making serious accusations rather than random ones, and he is explaining his decision whereas before he would say "trust me" "i know something" or imply something like that.
You mean the tiebreaker? I stated early on when you asked me that I had a feeling that I couldnt pinpoint about Frosty.That tiebreaker was to kill Frosty not to save Faust (who didnt even come to mind). I am not protecting Faust or whatever it was you are implying, I am willing to go and votekill Faust as well if there is a convincing argument for it.
Now I'm leaning towards Faust in spite of what I said, rs
This game is just mindfucking, really.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top