Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

Scav is playing too? :notamused

Now I have Frosty, lawlett and scav who will go at me instantly. I pray none of them are mafia or otherwise I will die on the first night :XD

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------



Nothing beats Super Smash Bros. :hip
don't worry, i you end up having a good character i wont go after you, ohh wait you voted tekken?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

:toc
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

thought we could do a street fighter vs tekken :hip
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

So many pages of spam /skips and hopes someone reposts if there's something important /yeahright.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

So many pages of spam /skips and hopes someone reposts if there's something important /yeahright.
Nothing. Dysfunctional talk that is.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

And naturally, I play my fair share of role in it.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

Scav is playing too? :notamused

Now I have Frosty, lawlett and scav who will go at me instantly. I pray none of them are mafia or otherwise I will die on the first night :XD

Nothing beats Super Smash Bros. :hip
I have absolutely no reason to want to kill you, NN. What happens in one game stays in one game. It's like Vegas. :derp

In term of SSB, it's up there with Soul Calibur for awesome group games with your friends, although I think SC's a touch more enjoyable than SSB with the better graphics and all, and everything.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

But I sign up for the next one as a player.
Signs up for Game 23.
Anyway if it's possible, i would also love to participate on the next game :x3
im in again
oh and I'm in
Besides that, I'm in :allthe
I'll play, Evil.
I'm in... if the game starts this month.
I'm in. My nazi daddy said I can.
can i play too?

GAME 23
01 [user]digitaldude[/user]
02 [user]3c[/user]
03 [user]jorped[/user]
04 [user]Mazino[/user]
05 [user]sakura-aneki[/user]
06 [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
07 [user]FrostyMouse[/user]
08 [user]xi0[/user]
09 [user]TheMoa[/user]
10 [user]Farfalla[/user]
11 [user]lawlrtt-kun[/user]
12 [user]scav[/user]
13 [user]gnut[/user]

Start on 12th/13th Feb.

Scav, you are Bison's slut?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

Since there isn't anyone volunteering, can I be the humble owner of a small candy store in this game?


*Signs up :toc
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

IN! !
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

Are you sure, you will be active to make it through the days? (I think I mentioned the new three-posts-minimum-clause, didn't I?) I don't want to hostkill you. :-_-
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

I will play Evil
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

Start on 12th/13th Feb.

Scav, you are Bison's slut?
Juri is not anyone slut, at the end she still pown Bison and pown her own boss Seth :hip
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

I'm in!

---------- Post added February 11, 2013 at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was February 10, 2013 at 07:37 PM ----------

Tekken-Street Fighter 8-8 :teehee
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

We only got like 16 people?? HELL NAW!
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

We are still on time to change the theme to Naruto :derp
Konoha vs Akatsuki :x3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top