Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Is it related to the game or private?
If Lawl wants to post it, it's fine by me. I don't think there's any need for him to post that, but not like i forbid him :oh
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
soooo.... when the next one will be?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
No idea! I'm not hosting it.


But I sign up for the next one as a player.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Please have a look at the new rules valid from Game 23.

  • Mafia Detective (Mafia): The Mafia Detective has the ability to investigate one player per Night and learn the player's Role. (GAME 6) The Mafia learns result of the investigation at the end of each night. Whenever the Mafia Detective's investigation ability is performed, he cannot be chosen to go for a kill on the same night. (GAME 23) [highlight]UPDATE[/highlight]
  • Mafia Janitor (Mafia): The Janitor cleans up the body after the kill. When Day breaks, the Town would not learn the victim's Role. When he gets killed the Town also gets to know the other players Roles. (GAME 6) The ability only comes into play when the Janitor is the killing actor. (GAME 23) [highlight]UPDATE[/highlight]
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It's new that it is now BINDING and not flexible from game to game.

---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

Poll poll poll. Vote vote vote. :evil
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Why isnt the best fighting game series of all time on there? Soulcalibur?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Because it looks gay.

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

OK ok ok here you go go go.
 
Last edited:

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I'm fine with that change, Evil.

One change I would like is to give the Mentor the Mafa Boss Detective-protection thing. Otherwise, he's just a gimped Serial Killer with a Sith Apprentice. Also, what are your thoughts on allowing the first Mentee to take over as the Mentor if the Mentor's killed, but then when the Mentee (now the Mentor) recruits his own Mentee, if either the Mentor or the Mentee die, both die?

I've never really liked Bulletproof or Freeman as roles. Vigilante, I can accept because there could be crazy nuts out there with a gun or something, but protection from night kills or eliminating a day phase just seem like odd, odd abilities.

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

In terms of the poll, Evil, it's Soul Calibur, not Soulcalibur. :derp
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Signs up for Game 23.

Don't care for the theme.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
thats new?
Actually, I thought that we whouldn't know dead people role's as long as the Janitor was alive xD even if he wasn't the killer. So I'm glad that's clear now.

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 AM ----------

Now I want MK. Wanna see Germy using FATALITY at the end of days and nights ^.^
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Who do you guys want to win the most, I'll vote for it.
Since I have no particular ties with any of those.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Who do you guys want to win the most, I'll vote for it.
Since I have no particular ties with any of those.
Lol. In a scenario where it's close/tie, there would be a split "you guys" so it would be irrelevant. In the opposite where a majority rules and thus it's a clear winner, helping the majority "you guys" is pointless.

:edu
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
@Evil, regarding the Janitor role, what you are attempting to do, which i think is a good measure, was exactly what happened this game. We only used Lawl once, which was on the first day, after that, we used Maz, and the roles of the dead people were always revealed, so only if we used Lawl to kill during the night, we wouldn't have the roles revealed. Though it's safe to say, it wasn't explicit on the definition of Mafia Janitor role, so maybe that's why you decided to point that out.


Anyway if it's possible, i would also love to participate on the next game :x3
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Lol. In a scenario where it's close/tie, there would be a split "you guys" so it would be irrelevant. In the opposite where a majority rules and thus it's a clear winner, helping the majority "you guys" is pointless.

:edu
You ended the fun sooner than I expected.
I thought I could get someone with this bait :heh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top