Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
@Haku you enjoyed Mirai Nikki's anime?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I'm fine with that change, Evil.

One change I would like is to give the Mentor the Mafa Boss Detective-protection thing. Otherwise, he's just a gimped Serial Killer with a Sith Apprentice. Also, what are your thoughts on allowing the first Mentee to take over as the Mentor if the Mentor's killed, but then when the Mentee (now the Mentor) recruits his own Mentee, if either the Mentor or the Mentee die, both die?
I've never really liked Bulletproof or Freeman as roles. Vigilante, I can accept because there could be crazy nuts out there with a gun or something, but protection from night kills or eliminating a day phase just seem like odd, odd abilities.

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------


In terms of the poll, Evil, it's Soul Calibur, not Soulcalibur. :derp
Well the bulletproof was justified in that Soichiro was not his real name, and the mafia kill with death notes so they would fail, freeman...maybe he was a L like figure and when he died timeskip happen.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
@Haku you enjoyed Mirai Nikki's anime?
Haven't watched it yet.
Anyway, I'm voting for SoulCalibur. It's name resembles Excalibur in a way.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Why you using a signature of one of Mirai Nikki's character then? :o
And i think i am gonna vote for Tekken, only one i remember to play :hee
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Because I love her as a character from the manga :amuse

I might be the only person here who has never played any of these listed :o
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Because I love her as a character from the manga :amuse

I might be the only person here who has never played any of these listed :o
Ah, when you said you didn't watch the anime, i also assumed you didn't read the manga.
The amount of time i played Tekken wasn't that high ... so i am almost like you.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Ah, when you said you didn't watch the anime, i also assumed you didn't read the manga.
The amount of time i played Tekken wasn't that high ... so i am almost like you.
Read it in two days, it was awesome :zomg
I feel for you, then. Good luck dealing with their techniques. I will cheer for my fellow newbie o/
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Read it in two days, it was awesome :zomg
I feel for you, then. Good luck dealing with their techniques. I will cheer for my fellow newbie o/
I felt the same way about the anime. I mean, i knew it wasn't any amazing, but the way i got sucked completely by the story, made it one of the most enjoyable anime i have watched. Plus i like this kinda of stories.

Thx :amuse
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

As soon as possible!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

On tuesday, the 12th? :p
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

If we can get enough players!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

I must confess I have only a spot between 12th-20th. If we cannot manage that, then someday late march!
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

I might be able to play depending on when. But if I can only be as active as I've been this game I'll probably refrain from signing up since I felt I couldn't really get into it the way I like to.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

But we even have a poll now! They surely all lurk in once anyway! :gwah
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

How can tekken be at the front ahead of Soul calbur? IM LOSING ALL RESPECT FOR YOU PEOPLE
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!


Test your might!

MORTAL KOMBAAAAAAAAAAT!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

How can tekken be at the front ahead of Soul calbur? IM LOSING ALL RESPECT FOR YOU PEOPLE
Yes! Even I voted for that without.. knowing what it is.
Vote for Soul Calibur!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top