SO WHO WILL GET THE PENTAKILL? 


I'm not playing |:Ok, I'm gonna let you be just because you called me pal
Good luck everyone, I hope you don't fail too much
Specially Sakura
I watched bleach but it didn't occur to me that it was that xDDo you read Bleach, Imp? It would appear not, as Hakuteiken is one of the forms of Byakuya's bankai.

Day 6 and 7 to be precise. Besides that and the millhouse kill (troll deserved it) we killed a non-townie every day.no wonder they failed last couple of days, rushing like that xD
Thank god Haku is not you, for various reasonsIf i was Haku i would troll everyone by waiting till the time limit (24h) is almost up, to cast my vote![]()




Apologies for that.take your sweet time Haku, enjoy the moment u're a celebrity. make them beg you
---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------
oh man u ruined it, the perfect occasion to troll
