@Haku you enjoyed Mirai Nikki's anime?
Well the bulletproof was justified in that Soichiro was not his real name, and the mafia kill with death notes so they would fail, freeman...maybe he was a L like figure and when he died timeskip happen.I'm fine with that change, Evil.
One change I would like is to give the Mentor the Mafa Boss Detective-protection thing. Otherwise, he's just a gimped Serial Killer with a Sith Apprentice. Also, what are your thoughts on allowing the first Mentee to take over as the Mentor if the Mentor's killed, but then when the Mentee (now the Mentor) recruits his own Mentee, if either the Mentor or the Mentee die, both die?
I've never really liked Bulletproof or Freeman as roles. Vigilante, I can accept because there could be crazy nuts out there with a gun or something, but protection from night kills or eliminating a day phase just seem like odd, odd abilities.
---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------
In terms of the poll, Evil, it's Soul Calibur, not Soulcalibur.![]()
Haven't watched it yet.@Haku you enjoyed Mirai Nikki's anime?




Ah, when you said you didn't watch the anime, i also assumed you didn't read the manga.Because I love her as a character from the manga
I might be the only person here who has never played any of these listed![]()
Read it in two days, it was awesomeAh, when you said you didn't watch the anime, i also assumed you didn't read the manga.
The amount of time i played Tekken wasn't that high ... so i am almost like you.

I felt the same way about the anime. I mean, i knew it wasn't any amazing, but the way i got sucked completely by the story, made it one of the most enjoyable anime i have watched. Plus i like this kinda of stories.Read it in two days, it was awesome
I feel for you, then. Good luck dealing with their techniques. I will cheer for my fellow newbie o/

But I sign up for the next one as a player.
Signs up for Game 23.
Anyway if it's possible, i would also love to participate on the next game![]()

Pm everyone!!!I must confess I have only a spot between 12th-20th. If we cannot manage that, then someday late march!

Yes! Even I voted for that without.. knowing what it is.How can tekken be at the front ahead of Soul calbur? IM LOSING ALL RESPECT FOR YOU PEOPLE