Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

But I sign up for the next one as a player.
Signs up for Game 23.
Anyway if it's possible, i would also love to participate on the next game :x3
im in again
oh and I'm in
Besides that, I'm in :allthe

GAME 23
01 [user]digitaldude[/user]
02 [user]3c[/user]
03 [user]jorped[/user]
04 [user]Mazino[/user]
05 [user]sakura-aneki[/user]
06 [user]naruto-niichan[/user]

Discussing the last game is already over? What's with DD ending the day phase really early twice, once when we killed Milly and another time with Faust, were he actively pushed the others to end it. Not going to bitch about this anymore but I would like a clear rule on this.

Something like "The Day Phase can't end under 12 hours, as long as not everyone made at least 1 non-spam post". Gives everyone a reasonable amount of time to check the thread once. I know people feel like rushing sometimes, I'm no different, but it's just unfair to others who can't participate in any way because the day phase starts f.ex. when they're sleeping.
It was already mentioned that it was not really ok. Digital got that kind of feeback now, so no point in discussing it further. And I hope further demands of ending earlier will not occure, now that everyone seen that it is not necessarily a good thing for everybody.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

I'll play, Evil.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

It was already mentioned that it was not really ok. Digital got that kind of feeback now, so no point in discussing it further. And I hope further demands of ending earlier will not occure, now that everyone seen that it is not necessarily a good thing for everybody.
I'm talking about guys who might play in the future so they won't complain, or possible future hosts because you never know. Not that such a rule would hurt.

I'll play, Evil.
Up for another challenge? :heh
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

Don't get cocky, niichan. Frosty is going to go vengeful on you.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

I'll play, Evil.
:glomp

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Don't get cocky, niichan. Frosty is going to go vengeful on you.
I hope i am vengeful next game. Niichan get ready:twitch:handgun
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

:rofl
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

I'm in
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

But I sign up for the next one as a player.
Signs up for Game 23.
Anyway if it's possible, i would also love to participate on the next game :x3
im in again
oh and I'm in
Besides that, I'm in :allthe
I'll play, Evil.

GAME 23
01 [user]digitaldude[/user]
02 [user]3c[/user]
03 [user]jorped[/user]
04 [user]Mazino[/user]
05 [user]sakura-aneki[/user]
06 [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
07 [user]FrostyMouse[/user]
08 [user]xi0[/user]

Don't forget to participate in the poll voting, everyone!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

My pick is losing =/
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

You are not going to join the game Haku?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

Not everyone was as lucky as you when it came to the avatars :zomg
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

Not everyone was as lucky as you when it came to the avatars :zomg
You like Mello that much? Imo Imp was the luckiest of all. BBB also didn't deserve to wear Nero's avatar :hmph
But what does that have to due with joining the next MG? You are afraid will have another uninteresting avatar?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

You like Mello that much? Imo Imp was the luckiest of all. BBB also didn't deserve to wear Nero's avatar :hmph
But what does that have to due with joining the next MG? You are afraid will have another uninteresting avatar?
Nope, not related. I just stated it for no reason. Misa is definitely not uninteresting for me. She is the my second-most detested character in the entire series, that's all :cookiehand

I'm not afraid, because I guess more or less I'll end up with an uninteresting avatar :zomg
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

Nope, not related. I just stated it for no reason. Misa is definitely not uninteresting for me. She is the my second-most detested character in the entire series, that's all :cookiehand

I'm not afraid, because I guess more or less I'll end up with an uninteresting avatar :zomg
Thought so. Hmm, this is getting a bit off-topic but now i can't stop wondering who's the one you most hate.
Let me try to guess first though ...... honestly i have no idea. Maybe the other woman, L manipulated? The one on Charlie's avatar?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

Kira manipulated her...
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

Thought so. Hmm, this is getting a bit off-topic but now i can't stop wondering who's the one you most hate.
Let me try to guess first though ...... honestly i have no idea. Maybe the other woman, L manipulated? The one on Charlie's avatar?
Nope. It was an easier guess. Kira, of course :mono
Anyway, checked it again and all Tekken & Street Fighter characters are.. never mind. I can't play, that's all I can say about that.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

so you are saying you dont like christie,anna,nina,etc from tekken?:gwah
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

so you are saying you dont like christie,anna,nina,etc from tekken?:gwah
I didn't even bother to check female characters.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top