Is it related to the game or private?
If Lawl wants to post it, it's fine by me. I don't think there's any need for him to post that, but not like i forbid himIs it related to the game or private?

not really. Just a comment about our favvy playerIs it related to the game or private?
but fine i wont since ur all r such a serious pants
- Mafia Detective (Mafia): The Mafia Detective has the ability to investigate one player per Night and learn the player's Role. (GAME 6) The Mafia learns result of the investigation at the end of each night. Whenever the Mafia Detective's investigation ability is performed, he cannot be chosen to go for a kill on the same night. (GAME 23) [highlight]UPDATE[/highlight]
- Mafia Janitor (Mafia): The Janitor cleans up the body after the kill. When Day breaks, the Town would not learn the victim's Role. When he gets killed the Town also gets to know the other players Roles. (GAME 6) The ability only comes into play when the Janitor is the killing actor. (GAME 23) [highlight]UPDATE[/highlight]


Actually, I thought that we whouldn't know dead people role's as long as the Janitor was alive xD even if he wasn't the killer. So I'm glad that's clear now.thats new?
Lol. In a scenario where it's close/tie, there would be a split "you guys" so it would be irrelevant. In the opposite where a majority rules and thus it's a clear winner, helping the majority "you guys" is pointless.Who do you guys want to win the most, I'll vote for it.
Since I have no particular ties with any of those.


You ended the fun sooner than I expected.Lol. In a scenario where it's close/tie, there would be a split "you guys" so it would be irrelevant. In the opposite where a majority rules and thus it's a clear winner, helping the majority "you guys" is pointless.
![]()
