- Joined
- Feb 4, 2009
- Messages
- 839
- Reaction score
- 2,420
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
So I heard HxH will go to a monthly magazine or something?
Where did you heard that ?So I heard HxH will go to a monthly magazine or something?
Whoever said that they referred it to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8XNriXi6QwWhere did you heard that ?
Yeah, just because it's going to be monthly doesn't mean it'll be in constant running. From what I've heard, Claymore, D. Greyman and Berserk got their share of hiatus despite being monthly series'.yup as it is said in the video it's just a rumor ..and even if it happens it's not a big change for hxh fans.

I'd lol if Togashi uses this as an excuse to go on longer hiatuses.
Togashi (to Editor): "I want to go on a 4-8 year break now."
Editor: "But you've only written 7 chapters! Why go on such a long break now?"
Togashi: "When I was on a Weekly magazine I could go on break for 1-2 years. Since a month is about 4 times a week it only makes sense that I can go on a break for 4 times longer when I'm with this monthly magazine."
However I doubt this will happen (or rather hope).
Nope. And from the looks of it, Togashi won't even return for his 15 year Anni >.> If he was going to return the first week of March it would have already been announced =/Finally it reached the 1m mark ^^
btw all this rumor about going monthly has any backbone?
Dont say that Y_Y March was my last hope xDNope. And from the looks of it, Togashi won't even return for his 15 year Anni >.> If he was going to return the first week of March it would have already been announced =/
XD ! If it doesn't come back in March, I'm going to go back to my usual mind set. " HxH doesn't exist "Dont say that Y_Y March was my last hope xD

