Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

Seconded. I can understand the breaker theme but not Naruto

Seconded. I can understand the breaker theme but not Naruto

Has nothing to do with Naruto and it was a long time ago.You were the one that suggested uchiha theme!!
still wait for voter #17So, provided it ends 8-8, what will happen?

That could take some timestill wait for voter #17![]()

Don't worry about it.That could take some time![]()

More than worried, I'm interested in how it would end, the poll is more excitingDon't worry about it.![]()

Themes honestly don't matter, so...More than worried, I'm interested in how it would end, the poll is more exciting![]()
street fighter X tekken, they made the game after all. Or it just fall down on the preference of the hostSo, provided it ends 8-8, what will happen?
We had a Bleach theme so why can't we have a Naruto theme?

street fighter you'll vote, winner you'll beI haven't voted. Bribes are welcome.

Bleach is better than Naruto, that's why.We had a Bleach theme so why can't we have a Naruto theme?![]()

Only? 16 is a good number D:We only got like 16 people?? HELL NAW!
Imp was as well until the DN avys came.You still wearing the bleach avatar??