An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Internet: Can't Study With It, Can't Study Without It.

You probably forgot I was there that one Skype convo because I didn't talk :oh
I don't remember it at all. Who else was there?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Internet: Can't Study With It, Can't Study Without It.

Well, I don't remember it. I don't remember stammering either. You sure it was me?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Internet: Can't Study With It, Can't Study Without It.

Making shit up :rant
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Internet: Can't Study With It, Can't Study Without It.

It's okay. It happens to e-everyone G-G-G-Gary.
It's because I have absolutely no recollection of skyping with him, that's all. I actually remember the one time blai invited me and you were on skype. I wonder if that was the same time? Hmm, who knows.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Internet: Can't Study With It, Can't Study Without It.

<3
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The Internet: Can't Study With It, Can't Study Without It.

It's because I have absolutely no recollection of skyping with him, that's all. I actually remember the one time blai invited me and you were on skype. I wonder if that was the same time? Hmm, who knows.
I was on the call? Okay I dont remember that...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Internet: Can't Study With It, Can't Study Without It.

I was on the call? Okay I dont remember that...
I don't know if it was that one or not. But I do remember Adam inviting me on a call and you were there...

This is now the amnesia thread!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Internet: Can't Study With It, Can't Study Without It.

It's because I have absolutely no recollection of skyping with him, that's all. I actually remember the one time blai invited me and you were on skype. I wonder if that was the same time? Hmm, who knows.
Yep, I think that was it! It was a big group of people IIRC.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: And In That Moment, I Swear, We Were Infinite.

Happy Valentine's Day!
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: And In That Moment, I Swear, We Were Infinite.

mmmh..have you seen this fun way to learn the periodic table??

Titanium is da shit :rofl
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: And In That Moment, I Swear, We Were Infinite.

Ancy, I absolutely LOVE that. Thank you so much for sharing the link with me! It really cheered me up.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: And In That Moment, I Swear, We Were Infinite.

Ancy, I absolutely LOVE that. Thank you so much for sharing the link with me! It really cheered me up.
I hope this cheers you up as well Noami - but it was kind of mute for me....


the nurtino thing turned out to be inaccurate finding / study was wrong.

attempt 3
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top