Bay Life Crib: That's pretty troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

My own creation? It's just text replacement. That and the occasional manga edit/redraw e.g. a cocky smile, eyebrow etc.
Yeah, I meant if you wrote that funny shit yourself :p

Great work :hee
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

I take great pride in my edits! I sense the next chapter will prove fruitful too :XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

He realized that he cannot post anything meaningful to get the likes, so he edits panels....glory hunting at its best:lmao
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

He realized that he cannot post anything meaningful to get the likes, so he edits panels....glory hunting at its best:lmao
It's called like whoring. :^_^
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Nah, I post normal posts every week, most of the time. I usually get plenty of likes/thanks for those too :hmph

Plus you need to read into my edits. My opinion is quite obviously stated in them, it's a matter of expression :hmph

Besides I prefer thanks :hmph
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

So you're aiming to beat jdw's Thanks amount by the end of this year? good luck man.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

I would never beat him if he was active. Besides thanks have taken a huge dip after the introduction of likes. Most people just like your posts now, and only thank in special circumstances.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Why don't you add something like "Prefers thanks over like" to your sig?



jdw <3
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Rise!

I tried to watch the first Durarara!! on the other day, but I'm still unsure what to expect. At least now I get the throw vending machine jokes.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Rise!

I tried to watch the first Durarara!! on the other day, but I'm still unsure what to expect. At least now I get the throw vending machine jokes.
I was confused and unsure what to expect till like episode... 5 or so xD Go on~ o/
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

I see what you did thurr.

You haven't watched DRRR? Doku? Wow. I feel like throwing a vending machine your way, or smack you with a traffic pole. It wouldn't be a pleasant sight. I might send my apprentice at you instead however (phio).

Well it's kind of weird in the start. Episodes 1-5 are mostly character introduction episodes. Introducing all the side stories so that they can be merged into one starting with episode 6. It's a story of a spread cast that merge into one plot. Episodes 13-24 is the second season, which most people regard as inferior, but season 1 is superb. Episodes 10-12 are really awesome.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: xi0 thread.

xi0 thread? Ok, smiley talk.

:hee
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: xi0 thread.

:oooh
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: xi0 thread.

:e3
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: xi0 thread.

I believe you won this thread.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

I see what you did thurr.

You haven't watched DRRR? Doku? Wow. I feel like throwing a vending machine your way, or smack you with a traffic pole. It wouldn't be a pleasant sight. I might send my apprentice at you instead however (phio).

Well it's kind of weird in the start. Episodes 1-5 are mostly character introduction episodes. Introducing all the side stories so that they can be merged into one starting with episode 6. It's a story of a spread cast that merge into one plot. Episodes 13-24 is the second season, which most people regard as inferior, but season 1 is superb. Episodes 10-12 are really awesome.
I dislike that sentence. :-_-
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: xi0 thread.

But why dear?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top