Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Show some examples of how avatars could look like...

Part of the Demacian team:






OUTSPONED! NANA WHY DON'T I HAVE ONE WTF!!!! I AM JARVAN BTW I WON'T ACCEPT ANYONE ELSE HAVING JARVAN QQ!!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,683
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok, Jarvan ç.ç
I dunno any joke about you anyway T.T



And he even looks a bit like you xD

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Mine looks ugly! I would prefer having Tryndemer or Vladimir at least. :blush
But you're a flamy angry bitch D:
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I feel sorry for the one that's lucky enough to get NarutoKyuubi aka Ahri, fucking lol.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Nuno could have Nunu. :blush

And wat, I'm not an angry bitch at all. You know it better, I'm all like LOL all the time! <_>
LOL. I've never heard that joke before regarding the similarities in names :^_^

"Nunu is coming through the jungle!!!", "ARE YOU SAYING NUNO OR NUNU FFS!!!"
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Fiora :wtf
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,683
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I feel sorry for the one that's lucky enough to get NarutoKyuubi aka Ahri, fucking lol.
We could give her to Niichan, lol

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Fiore is such an awesome hero *-*
And Gary could actually be Volibear, LOL
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Ezreal is such a blai.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Ahhh, after this game I don't think I will host for half a year at least or longer. So some of you give the hosting a shot and pick up that theme maybe. How about it? :)
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,683
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Do you think DD would pick it up/want to host?

'Cause I can't think of many people that would be good at hosting this (good imo) and that would be willing to host ç.ç
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Well, it's often a long time between games, so two is a fair amount.

Sakura, I think it should follow the good old three strikes rule.
perfect I already have 2 strikes in a row! just gotta wait 2 more games to make the third

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Totally xD also cause of me, based on day 1.

Here, Germy. Look at how well the avys would fit the players *-*

< Digital
< Evil
< Far
< Gar
< Hardy
< Imp
< Jorp
< Lush
< Moa
< Moin
< Ust

Btw, the rest is here: http://www.lolking.net/guides/
oh oh I'm banned for the next two games so I guess SOMEONE ELSE SHOULD BE PLACED THERE
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I want Master Yi :derp

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

And I would be willing to host a game if either Evil or DD give me some brief tips and stuff. I know the basics but as a total newbie in hosting people would have to bear with me as I doubt I will put out a perfect performance right from the start.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Well, the most important thing was the Priority table I made one for the nights. Then the cases of Coin flips. And some certain situations, when there are some abilities that are not always clear to everybody.

Also cases like if Vigilant or Assassin kills a person, does the dead's person vote still count? (*cough blaicough*)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
There are hosting guides in the Guide thread Kevin
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
That would be awesome, Kevin. I'm confident I could build a decent story with my knowledge of the champions, abilities and the story of League, but I've only played the Mafia Game three times and not sure I can pull off a decent host. Plus I really want to play a game with a LOL theme, LOL (LOL!). Thought it would be fun to host one, luls.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top