Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
This game is over, sad ç.ç ~
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
yawn =z
When the night phase starts?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I nominate Beelzebub as the theme for the next game!!!
I haven't seen anyone here in the Beelzebub Forums so I think it will be hard for Beelzebub to win as the theme for the next game :sweat
I can also try to make the avatars and even host the game if Beelzebub won! :p

Sorry if I'm nominating too early I'm just disappointed that I'm not part of Game 23 :crying
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Show some examples of how avatars could look like...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
OMG, can we at least not shorten it with LOL? Like WTF?! :bored
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
ok ok ok League of Legends
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Ok, I'll get you some

But meanwhile: LOL is a great name, it would fit this current game perfect, for example!
WTF also fits it perfectly, wouldn't you say :derp
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
WTF also fits it perfectly, wouldn't you say :derp
Totally xD also cause of me, based on day 1.

Here, Germy. Look at how well the avys would fit the players *-*

< Digital
< Evil
< Far
< Gar
< Hardy
< Imp
< Jorp
< Lush
< Moa
< Moin
< Ust

Btw, the rest is here: http://www.lolking.net/guides/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top