Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Yeah, what nani (:blush) said.
You were just a stooped detective who didn't even come to investigate something. Plus your noob opinion holds no value. LOLOLLOL '-'
You didn't need to say this at all. Judging by the likes you gave on day phase 1 stage, you pretty much made it perfectly clear to me what's your opinion regarding the way i played. But anyway dude, sorry if i am not as good as you are. Based on what i just said, it's also proven you were the most perfect/impartial host ever.

If i play a next time, i just hope i am not on your team. Nothing would give me more pleasure than shove your cockiness on a certain place :))
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
You didn't need to say this at all. Judging by the likes you gave on day phase 1 stage, you pretty much made it perfectly clear to me what's your opinion regarding the way i played. But anyway dude, sorry if i am not as good as you are. Based on what i just said, it's also proven you were the most perfect/impartial host ever.

If i play a next time, i just hope i am not on your team. Nothing would give me more pleasure than shove your cockiness on a certain place :))
Actually, I still think you are a good player. Playing a role for the first time is difficult.
Starting the role with bias towards you didn't help :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Evil's likes are usually over something funny or a interesting play. I never got the impression he wasn't being impartial. And I was one of the first people to point out likes/thanks maybe influencing things indirectly ages ago.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Jeez, you take things so seriously, jorped. Yes he is dissing your play, but he is also teasing you harmlessly.

If you are a true Naruto fan, be the one that takes all the hate, because you can take it! You must stop the chains of hatred, jorped!!!!
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Well for ruining the whole game the ban should have been more than 1 game but hey....can't walk back now. 1 game ban for inactivity now.
you guys fucking suck. But whatever just for this I' stop playing mafia for good and stop listening to pleads about how I should not stop and shit like that. so , with that said fuck you all , have a nice life.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
hmm even if the townie will loose this battle the war is won :heh
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
you guys fucking suck. But whatever just for this I' stop playing mafia for good and stop listening to pleads about how I should not stop and shit like that. so , with that said fuck you all , have a nice life.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Jeez, you take things so seriously, jorped. Yes he is dissing your play, but he is also teasing you harmlessly.

If you are a true Naruto fan, be the one that takes all the hate, because you can take it! You must stop the chains of hatred, jorped!!!!
You are definitely right. Just to make it clear, i have no problem with Evil. I just happened to say this, cuz i did read earlier this day a comment done by him that involved DD. It isn't the first time it does comments like this, and honestly i have no problem at all that he thinks he is a great player, people do need to have some confidence on themselves, what i just don't like is that to leave that message he also has to bash other people.

But yeah once again, i don't have any problem with Evil and this is something that regards only to the "game realm".
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Jeez, you take things so seriously, jorped. Yes he is dissing your play, but he is also teasing you harmlessly.

If you are a true Naruto fan, be the one that takes all the hate, because you can take it! You must stop the chains of hatred, jorped!!!!
I disagree. Go on jorped, show us the Sasuke in you! :uguu
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
stahp harrassing Jorped. he is a valuable player and if you keep pushing he will stop playing.Since when it gets too hard for him he quitts :worrybunny
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
you guys fucking suck. But whatever just for this I' stop playing mafia for good and stop listening to pleads about how I should not stop and shit like that. so , with that said fuck you all , have a nice life.
You even forgot to use your doctor ability although you came online and left a post in the discussion thread during the night. Like come on, if you are not paying any attention to the game, then don't play at all.
 
Last edited:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I disagree. Go on jorped, show us the Sasuke in you! :uguu
You are really opening up a can of worms. Next thing you know he is spawning huge mecha out of his ass.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

you guys fucking suck. But whatever just for this I' stop playing mafia for good and stop listening to pleads about how I should not stop and shit like that. so , with that said fuck you all , have a nice life.
Luls.

If you know you are going to be that busy, just resign. Evil accepted sign ups (and thus resignations) up to a few hours before the game started. You got to understand that people are mad when you waste a useful role like you did, wtf.

Poor excuse is poor.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You are definitely right. Just to make it clear, i have no problem with Evil. I just happened to say this, cuz i did read earlier this day a comment done by him that involved DD. It isn't the first time it does comments like this, and honestly i have no problem at all that he thinks he is a great player, people do need to have some confidence on themselves, what i just don't like is that to leave that message he also has to bash other people.

But yeah once again, i don't have any problem with Evil and this is something that regards only to the "game realm".
The comment was sarcasm...and the DD thing was Haku doing a joke translation of one of Evil's posts :rofl
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
You are really opening up a can of worms. Next thing you know he is spawning huge mecha out of his ass.
Nop, i am done.

And regarding @Sakura situation, i do have to agree with Evil. She is mad? We should be the ones mad. But yeah, Sakura nothing personal, but you weren't really active at all, so you can't really blame any one :/
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
You are definitely right. Just to make it clear, i have no problem with Evil. I just happened to say this, cuz i did read earlier this day a comment done by him that involved DD. It isn't the first time it does comments like this, and honestly i have no problem at all that he thinks he is a great player, people do need to have some confidence on themselves, what i just don't like is that to leave that message he also has to bash other people.
Whuu whuu wuuu wuuu wuuu. Some hard facts were mentioned yeah. An other one would be, that I never made it to the finish line, the few times that my team won, I was long dead already. I do believe there are way better player than me, don't get confused here. Especially after looking the whole time from the side lines and knowing if the guesses made are right, or how their strategies are working and all, I'm really astonished sometimes. I'm not seeing me as some really bad player either though, true. But I don't know, I think it's ledigt to make some jokes sometimes, I think you already realized yourself, you had a really bad first day, and after you seen everyones roles you will recognize that it was even worse than you thought, and that blaming others for that is just ridiculous. Because you basically played for the other team, and that's all I was saying. Sorry to have pointed it out that soon. :amuse
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Whuu whuu wuuu wuuu wuuu. Some hard facts were mentioned yeah. An other one would be, that I never made it to the finish line, the few times that my team won, I was long dead already. I do believe there are way better player than me, don't get confused here. Especially after looking the whole time from the side lines and knowing if the guesses made are right, or how their strategies are working and all, I'm really astonished sometimes. I'm not seeing me as some really bad player either though, true. But I don't know, I think it's ledigt to make some jokes sometimes, I think you already realized yourself, you had a really bad first day, and after you seen everyones roles you will recognize that it was even worse than you thought, and that blaming others for that is just ridiculous. Because you basically played for the other team, and that's all I was saying. Sorry to have pointed it out that soon. :amuse
Oh, tell me moar :swoon
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You even forgot to use your doctor ability although you came online and left a post in the discussion thread during the night. Like come on, if you are not paying any attention to the game, then don't play at all.
yes excuse me for not knowing who to use my ability on.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
The comment was sarcasm...and the DD thing was Haku doing a joke translation of one of Evil's posts :rofl
Lol, can't believe jorped mistakenly taking it for real :toc
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top