I confess I'm a piece of shit that can't cry with a pet's death. Dunno why.
Honestly, some things make me feel inhuman.
Honestly, some things make me feel inhuman.
That's the thing, I know many, I'm not that grown up you know...well that's normal. i don't know many grow men who will cry at their pet death even thought they loved them.
I confess that I didn't cry when my grandpa died. Some things make me feel inhuman too.I confess I'm a piece of shit that can't cry with a pet's death. Dunno why.
Honestly, some things make me feel inhuman.
I think you already mentioned that.I confess that I didn't cry when my grandpa died. Some things make me feel inhuman too.
Subjects become recycled after a while.Can you go into more detail....cause I am like what?Honestly, I confess that my parents' paranoia is driving me insane and I'm not sure if I'd ever miss my father...
I have never actually got along with my father and since a while, since 1-2 years and now even more, both my parents are getting hard to handle. They're in that phase that they can't accept I'm getting older or whatever. And you know how age can affect your nerve system? Yeah, that.Can you go into more detail....cause I am like what?
Yeah.. nowadays I see kids hitting their parents and that just makes me sad.Have you seen the video where the girl gets beaten by her dad for playing a video game? That kind of violence is no good.
But things like spanking are, in my opinion. Sadly, my parents hitting me didn't make me any less of a dipshit. I do think I deserved to get hit though, considering I was a hellion. I never understood the whole mild discipline thing parents nowadays do, they need to be harsher.