- Joined
- Feb 11, 2011
- Messages
- 9,149
- Reaction score
- 3,397
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: STABULOUS.
I wonder if the restaurant went bankrupt or something, I never seen the same name here even though this is Jakarta. Unless it's just a small restaurant.
Perpetrator? You mean the one who told Cupid to send that message? How persistent. Let me know when you find it out, then.
It's expensive.I never see it again. O_O
Yeah, I found out who already. Now the question is how I can get the perpetrator's name out of him? I don't think he'll just give a name easily.
I wonder if the restaurant went bankrupt or something, I never seen the same name here even though this is Jakarta. Unless it's just a small restaurant.Perpetrator? You mean the one who told Cupid to send that message? How persistent. Let me know when you find it out, then.


*

You don't tell me what to do. By the way, it's laborious.

