Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Oh i'm so pissed when they say i didn't put any defense :yelling i was trying to defend myself but there was no one , not even one who freaking believed me :fail
The game is about persuading people, if you are unable to persuade them, its not their fault but yours.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Oh i'm so pissed when they say i didn't put any defense :yelling i was trying to defend myself but there was no one , not even one who freaking believed me :fail
you could vot to save your ass
you didn't
 

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
The game is about persuading people, if you are unable to persuade them, its not their fault but yours.
I don't like to sweet talk people . You believe me or not your choice . If i'm playing this game again i'm gonna be the same , that's how i am i'm not trying to be like someone else

but if neither masitk or I were detective
You would be left with only 1... does it sound plausible?
And it's freaking matzik , matzik :yelling

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

you could vot to save your ass
you didn't
I wanted to see everyone's dumb face :derp
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Let's see if you are smart enough to turn the tide then :heh
I'm not claiming to be that smart
if one thing is true, I'm very noob on this game
but people have to thing about things... if the number of mafia and townie were so close... it's never safe to take that kind of risky
that much I know and will call a fool who disagree with it
It will be too hard to win at this point, but whatever
you did a good job brainwashing them

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

I don't like to sweet talk people . You believe me or not your choice . If i'm playing this game again i'm gonna be the same , that's how i am i'm not trying to be like someone else



And it's freaking matzik , matzik :yelling

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------



I wanted to see everyone's dumb face :derp
your nick it's too stange in portuguese.. I probably wrote it 4 different ways by now
tzk don't have a good phonetic, so is difficult to memorize
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Oh god. Ok i can finally admit i am horrible townie. I have kept following the game and 3c was one of the person i least expected to be Mafia. Good play 3c :smack
What a mind fucking game ... but anyway Townies it's still fucking possible! :hug
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Coming from a mafia :hee

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Anyway i'm on your side , i don't wanna side with baka people anymore :derp
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Let's see if you are smart enough to turn the tide then :heh
I'm not claiming to be that smart
if one thing is true, I'm very noob on this game
but people have to thing about things... if the number of mafia and townie were so close... it's never safe to take that kind of risky
that much I know and will call a fool who disagree with it
It will be too hard to win at this point, but whatever
you did a good job brainwashing them
Nooooooooo! Stahp at once!
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
When I was choosing a Mentee I wanted to pick Nuno, scav or niichan decided niichan, I was sure all three were mafia though. :XD The 4th was matzik that I thought of. :p Sorry.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,006
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
New role for the next game, coming for you Matz o/

Naive Confused Traitor: Thinks he is a Townie. Then, suddenly plays as a Mafia, and dies as a Townie. If Mafia wins, he is also a winner.

*No offense intended. Just to have a mild laugh :toc
 

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
When I was choosing a Mentee I wanted to pick Nuno, scav or niichan decided niichan, I was sure all three were mafia though. :XD The 4th was matzik that I thought of. :p Sorry.
You're not sorry at all :8C

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

New role for the next game, coming for you Matz o/

Naive Confused Traitor: Thinks he is a Townie. Then, suddenly plays as a Mafia, and dies as a Townie. If Mafia wins, he is also a winner.

*No offense intended. Just to have a mild laugh :toc
:notamused
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Other than nuking this thread and banning anyone who talks about the game...no. That's why I'm sighing. It's fucked so many games really.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top