Digitaldude thread.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah, DD.

I mean. I died 'cause I went for Gary. Then the hoe saved me when he blocked me. Then you killed me again, thank you...
THEN YOU CALLED ME WORST PLAYER EVER FOR KILLING MYSELF =-=' *kicks DD*
Now I could share that ^.^

But then I forgave you cause you killed 2 mafias *-*
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, DD.

I mean. I died 'cause I went for Gary. Then the hoe saved me when he blocked me. Then you killed me again, thank you...
THEN YOU CALLED ME WORST PLAYER EVER FOR KILLING MYSELF =-=' *kicks DD*
Now I could share that ^.^

But then I forgave you cause you killed 2 mafias *-*
wait a minute...i hid behind you falla(thats why i was cursing you)...if you did not die then why did i?

i was the hider...if you lived what was the purpose of my"role"?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
wait a minute...i hid behind you falla(thats why i was cursing you)...if you did not die then why did i?

i was the hider...if you lived what was the purpose of my"role"?
She did die. Instead of killing herself, DD killed her.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
She did die. Instead of killing herself, DD killed her.
ok...i see

i must have skpped a page or two...

i was kinda rushed...i woke up to see i was dead and by the time i got off u guys were long past it

:(
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You wouldn't have known for sure how it happened until after the game ended anyways :p
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You wouldn't have known for sure how it happened until after the game ended anyways :p
yeah...im a noob...
but,im definitely interested in givng it another shot...

hopefully i can contribute
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Your title is wronguuu!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Heeeey, DD. Did you have too much :viagra?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Well, it was weird to see you using any smilies in first place. :viagra
 
Top