Info HxH News! 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

HybridBloodsZak

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2012
Messages
177
Reaction score
282
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The Spring season better bring it or they're gonna lose to HxH like Fall 2012 when anime bloggers were talking about Yorknew just as much as if not more than new shows.

Not really "shocking news" though Jump kind of overhyped the announcement X D We all kinda knew it was coming. The way they worded it made it seem bigger than that, not that I'm not hyped though :D :D :D
 
Last edited:

Bers

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Messages
115
Reaction score
46
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Denmark
T_T Im are very happy :D
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shout
 

Kazna

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
112
Reaction score
74
Gender
Female
Country
Vietnam
A little off topic but can anyone clarify this for me? I'm confused about the release dates of Weekly Shonen Jump, the news here said the next issue (No.13 on Feb 25) would have the "shoking news" on HxH but now we have the scans already? (According to this issue No. 13 is on sale on next Monday (Feb 25 that is))
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
A little off topic but can anyone clarify this for me? I'm confused about the release dates of Weekly Shonen Jump, the news here said the next issue (No.13 on Feb 25) would have the "shoking news" on HxH but now we have the scans already? (According to this issue No. 13 is on sale on next Monday (Feb 25 that is))
Shonen Jump issues usually get leaked a week before their actual release date.
 

Lutv

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2012
Messages
341
Reaction score
524
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
yessss ! the best Arc is now animated !
cant wait !
thanks for the good news.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Their hype has been succesful, for I am excited even though I knew this was coming xD
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! I knew it was going to happen, but I'm still ecstatic nonetheless!!! :D
 

SHINOBI-03

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2009
Messages
839
Reaction score
2,420
Age
37
Gender
Male
I think we all need to understand how much work it takes to draw manga. I've been trying to draw my own comic for some time, and I can barely manage finishing a single page per week at my current pace. Of course, I'm also full-time student at a University and drawing is just one of a number of my hobbies I do in my free time, so I guess the comparision is far from perfect.
Since I'm one with the experince in comic making, then I can say to you it's not an easy task. Being an artist is not the only thing you need (a mistake a lot fall into), you need to be a writer as well. You need a good story to work on and it's not easy to do so when everybody accuses each others of being rip-offs or plagiarizers or your story will get a bad reputation for being weak and cliched.

And it's not like these webcomics where they post one page a week, you draw a minimum of 16 pages a week. That's not easy to do.
 

Veradux

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2012
Messages
64
Reaction score
58
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Wow, thank you for the great news! I can't believe it's two months away...
April 21st... just around exam time :P
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Now we only need the hiatus ending to reach nirvana xD
 

GingFuriksu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2012
Messages
409
Reaction score
217
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This was the big news... ok. lol

Wasn't this like, I don't know... expected... ?
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
This was the big news... ok. lol

Wasn't this like, I don't know... expected... ?
Fuck that bro, Finally we will see Chimera ant arc animated D: Thats enough news for me xD
 

SHINOBI-03

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2009
Messages
839
Reaction score
2,420
Age
37
Gender
Male
8 more weeks... 8 more weeks!!

Oh wait, I'm going to go back to do the Hunter Exam! EFF!!
 

GingFuriksu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2012
Messages
409
Reaction score
217
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Fuck that bro, Finally we will see Chimera ant arc animated D: Thats enough news for me xD
Nah I'm just sayin though; Why would a company re animate a series and leave off the same place the first anime left off?

Like I said.... it was to be expected.
 
Last edited:

Riruru

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2012
Messages
182
Reaction score
298
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
^ It was to one up the skeptics. You know, those guys in other forums who insisted this remake wouldn't get past York new.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Plus it proves that the new anime is still as popular as ever!
 

zzigg

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
278
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
even though i knew this would happen ..i became more excited for the next arc ....just 8 weeks
 
Last edited:

Bers

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Messages
115
Reaction score
46
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Denmark
even though i knew this would happen ..i became more excited for the next arc ....just 8 weeks
2 mons wiiiiiiii..... ^^ im are very very very happy!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top