Nurmeedurrp thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

IMHO Fringe is much better than The Vampire Diaries. Highly recommended.
Oh i didn't understand this was a Fringe vs TVD fight :e3
I never watched Fringe, though a friend of mine does and likes it a lot, though if i am not wrong, he does say the series kinda dropped quality lately.

Anyway different series, but nevertheless both of them can entertain a certain audience depending on what they are looking for.

Never watched True Blood.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

I liked the first season. Then it got too much telenovela-ish for my taste. I still have a friend who tells me what's happening from time to time, feels like they're just coming up with stuff along the way and it's getting crappier and crappier... never liked the romance side to begin with, though. Stefan wasn't likeable to me and I didn't approve of Elena switching between the brothers.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Vampire Diaries seems to be SUPER bad. It has a lot of teen melodrama...
About True Blood, it's cool, but I think that people rate it as something better than it really is xD
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Yeah i have to agree with it resembling a bit soap opera, but still the story is enjoyable to watch.
I have finally understood what's important isn't if others like the same stuff we do, but the fact that we like them :mono
So tl;dr haters :derp

Plus Caroline is so gorgeous :heh
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Tenimyu:luv

Yup:mono
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Tenimyu? :?bunny
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

I am thinking to watch Fringe. Have you seen The Vampire Diaries? I am looking for something supernatural / fantasy. Or a brilliant comedy as AD and P & R.
...no
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

I don't watch anything on the CW. I guess it's probably unfair to shows like Supernatural, which people I know enjoy. But it looks like one, giant, pseudo-cool blob of the same shit - melodrama.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

...ok
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Arrow has been pretty cool. I have mixed feelings about it, but some parts are done really well.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

:awe
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

lawlett...Gary's new biatch :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

I don't have any biatches u.u
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

He is your bitch...tolololo....Gary is a bitch trolololo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top