The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

You okay? O.o




Take a break~ 8D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Heavy posting his beginning to take its toll on Haku. Look around people! this is what heavy spamming does to you :arf
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Fighting yuki would be a problem, though. She's way too firm for me to manipulate.
I'm flattered, thank you, and ...

It won't happen now. yuki can't follow her own thread let alone go all out in a full battle with me. :hmph
You're mistaken if you think I can't follow my own thread. I always keep a close eye on everything that's happening here even though I don't show it. I even spy on others' threads...
Do you really wish for a premature death? Even those who haven't gone all out in a full battle with me have fallen. I do not know what fate will await those who actually wish to fight me in a full battle.
Oh wait, I don't want you to die. It will be a waste of a good experiment subject. (It's a compliment, mind you. Not everyone makes a good experiment subject...)
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

You should spare Bugz's life..
So that you can save the kill for later :noworry
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Oh, yuki, you see, there is someone willing to die instead of Bugz :toc
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

You're such a nice guy, taking the bullet for Jin. I underestimated you! :hug
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Mommy why do you react violently when I say I love GatsArata? He is my favorite male lead in the show so of course I would root for him over Taichi. I mean just look how adorable GatsArata is how can you not like him :(
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

While everyone deserves to be happy, at this moment I want Taichi to be the first to gain that happiness even if he has to kick Arata aside. :mono

And what the heck happened to you? You've just returned to uni, no? :3c
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

These guys are dying to be my victim. I wonder if I should feel flattered or worried.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Mommy why do you react violently when I say I love GatsArata? He is my favorite male lead in the show so of course I would root for him over Taichi. I mean just look how adorable GatsArata is how can you not like him :(
I do not react violently over Arata. Arata is just fine, though I prefer Taichi over him. I react violently to Gatsthat creature.
And there is no way Gatsthat creature is adorable.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

While everyone deserves to be happy, at this moment I want Taichi to be the first to gain that happiness even if he has to kick Arata aside. :mono

And what the heck happened to you? You've just returned to uni, no? :3c
No one can say it better. :mono

What happened to me? What do you mean?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Taichi ftw! :x3

Well, since you suddenly have some people to select as a new victim, I thought maybe something happened to you far away there. :oh
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Taichi ftw! :x3

Well, since you suddenly have some people to select as a new victim, I thought maybe something happened to you far away there. :oh
Yeah! Team Taichi! :hi5

I'm not trying to do anything to anyone. They are the ones who throw themselves at me. Which was why I said I don't know if I have to be flattered or worried. You should ask them instead.
I'm perfectly fine, you see. I have my attention elsewhere and I'm content with it. I'm not planning to kill or torture anyone. :oh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Yuki has become a lot nicer to others for the last few weeks. I think I even saw her give someone a hug smiley :derp

:glomp
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

It was Bugz. I'm just trying to push Bugz to the edge of the death as much as possible to later save him and become a hero. How selfish of me :toc

Yuki has become a lot nicer to others for the last few weeks. I think I even saw her give someone a hug smiley :derp

:glomp
Delusional!
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Yuki is being nice for more than three days? This week is going to be a good week.

I hope so.

#teamtaichi
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

yuki without killing/torture intent is something I haven't heard in a while. The world should rejoice, salvation has come!

Is it because the pre-Easter period? :derp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Yuki has become a lot nicer to others for the last few weeks. I think I even saw her give someone a hug smiley :derp

:glomp
I suppose Fire Emblem has some positive effect on me.

It was Bugz. I'm just trying to push Bugz to the edge of the death as much as possible to later save him and become a hero. How selfish of me :toc



Delusional!
Why do you just spill out your plan in public?

I assure you he's not delusional. Not this time, at least.

Yuki is being nice for more than three days? This week is going to be a good week.

I hope so.

#teamtaichi
Just pray that I'll stay nice for longer for your own sake.

yeah, another team taichi! :hi5

yuki without killing/torture intent is something I haven't heard in a while. The world should rejoice, salvation has come!

Is it because the pre-Easter period? :derp
Mmm... I did say I have my attention elsewhere right? I'm putting all my mind into it so I don't have time to think about anything else.

I wish it is because of that but I have to ask forgiveness from God because I keep forgetting it's pre-Easter period now. :derp
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Why do you just spill out your plan in public?

I assure you he's not delusional. Not this time, at least.
That's more fun that way. I'm nerfing myself a bit that way.
Hm? Ah, nice to hear you have a peaceful mind as of now, then. Keep it up as long as possible.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

I wish it is because of that but I have to ask forgiveness from God because I keep forgetting it's pre-Easter period now. :derp
Yeah, I haven't even done any "jalan salib" for this period. (dunno the English term, lol)
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

That's more fun that way. I'm nerfing myself a bit that way.
Hm? Ah, nice to hear you have a peaceful mind as of now, then. Keep it up as long as possible.
Well, it's your choice.
I wish I can. But I'm seeing a storm is coming for the next week... :derp

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Yeah, I haven't even done any "jalan salib" for this period. (dunno the English term, lol)
It's called Via Dolorosa. :XD Yeah, me too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top