The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

I do not react violently over Arata. Arata is just fine, though I prefer Taichi over him. I react violently to Gatsthat creature.
And there is no way Gatsthat creature is adorable.
I feel such violence in your line over my name. :crying

I guess that not anyone can accept the truth.
 
Last edited:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

I feel such violence in your line over my name. :crying

I guess that not anyone can accept the truth.
Your truth is not my truth. :-_-

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Hoping for its continued success and sequels :beer
Yeah. :beer
I've never gotten so crazy about a game like this before.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

LOL I noticed. I hope you get your hands on it at some point, it'd be a shame to love a game this much and not try it yourself.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Well, it's your choice.
I wish I can. But I'm seeing a storm is coming for the next week... :derp
:toc
Those early alarms are awesome. At least, you don't get caught off guard :zomg

Hm, just noticed we can't cross out a smiley.
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Your truth is not my truth. :-_-
Yes but how well informed is that truth :hmph Because I can say from first hand experience that Gats certainly is a quality man :blush
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Yes but how well informed is that truth :hmph Because I can say from first hand experience that Gats certainly is a quality man :blush
Quality huh?

:oh
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

LOL I noticed. I hope you get your hands on it at some point, it'd be a shame to love a game this much and not try it yourself.
Haha, by the time I get my hands on it, I'll no longer have the "craziness". :XD

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

:toc
Those early alarms are awesome. At least, you don't get caught off guard :zomg

Hm, just noticed we can't cross out a smiley.
It's more for other people's sake actually. :derp

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Yes but how well informed is that truth :hmph Because I can say from first hand experience that Gats certainly is a quality man :blush
Again, your truth is not my truth. :hmph

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Quality huh?

:oh
Even Charlie is questioning it.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Quality huh?

:oh
What's that supposed to mean coming from you ? :huh

At least coming from Yukihime it makes sense.
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

What's that supposed to mean coming from you ? :huh

At least coming from Yukihime it makes sense.
:cuddle
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Haha, by the time I get my hands on it, I'll no longer have the "craziness". :XD
Yeah but you can still enjoy it. What was the last video game you enjoyed playing?

*looks at Gats' signature* :oooh Hamy are you with child or is this just thinking ahead?
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Yeah but you can still enjoy it. What was the last video game you enjoyed playing?

*looks at Gats' signature* :oooh Hamy are you with child or is this just thinking ahead?
Depends on Mommy's answer :blush
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Yeah but you can still enjoy it. What was the last video game you enjoyed playing?

*looks at Gats' signature* :oooh Hamy are you with child or is this just thinking ahead?
See how hard I'm trying with Yukihime-san ? :pout
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

I don't think you'll be getting her blessing anytime or approval anytime soon, unless you bribe her with Fire Emblem, that is. Just go ahead and make. Give us MH's first mod baby?(iirc) :nod
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Yeah but you can still enjoy it. What was the last video game you enjoyed playing?
Uh, Super Mario Bros? :sweat I'm not a gamer, you see. The last video game I played was Super Mario Bros when I was in elementary school. I used to have only Nintendo and then my parents wouldn't buy me any game console anymore... which was why I grew up to be bookish. I was only allowed computer game back then.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Depends on Mommy's answer :blush
Who's your mommy?

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

See how hard I'm trying with Yukihime-san ? :pout
You don't have to try, really. It will be a waste of your energy.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

I don't think you'll be getting her blessing anytime or approval anytime soon, unless you bribe her with Fire Emblem, that is.
Even goldb knows.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

You are giving the preys a generous head start :zomg
Who says I can't be nice? :hmph

I'm starting to get depressed though, so I might explode anytime.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Who says I can't be nice? :hmph

I'm starting to get depressed though, so I might explode anytime.
It's like an ambidextrous talent :toc
Being nice or cruel at will, I mean.
So, cheer up instead of getting depressed. Say to yourself that you have a unique ability. It usually works.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

It's like an ambidextrous talent :toc
Being nice or cruel at will, I mean.
So, cheer up instead of getting depressed. Say to yourself that you have a unique ability. It usually works.
So now are you a personal adviser for Yuki? :toc
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

So now are you a personal adviser for Yuki? :toc
If the word "depressed" comes into play, I might be a consultant for all of you :XD
Besides, that's not giving an advice. It's just sharing personal experience :toc
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: PICK A GOD AND PRAY.

Uh, Super Mario Bros? :sweat I'm not a gamer, you see. The last video game I played was Super Mario Bros when I was in elementary school. I used to have only Nintendo and then my parents wouldn't buy me any game console anymore... which was why I grew up to be bookish. I was only allowed computer game back then.
:blink that's....uh.....a long time ago? Well, nowadays you can get many games on PC versions too. I'm guessing though, that now you're over the wanting to play video game phase. Besides a few titles.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top