Discussion Hunter Exam Event

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Updated

Chairman Selection and Test Jury:
1. Uriel

--

Chairman Candidates:
1. souhail
2. futurefrog

--

Participating in the Hunter Exam:
1. X3D2YFaust
2. Sachsenhesse
3. TheBoss
4. ContractHunterMEMO
5. Demonspeed
6. KingOfNight
7. MegamanX195
8. kindredxiuxiu
9. Hazezon

plz remove me i dont think i will be able to do it.TOo much school work
done

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

futurefrog
challenge accepted...

and what do think guys about the structure of the exam i give??​
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
What kind of commitment do you need for this? Like, a week to complete each task? How will things be structured?

I ask because I will be away for the next 3 weekends due to interviews for school.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Don't worry, the first activities are always more light.
Anyway, there shouldn't be chairman candidates. I've something really cool prepared for that.

The first challenge should be getting more contestants. At least one more each one :O Today and tomorrow I'll talk with some people and see what I can do.
 

zzigg

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
278
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
those are the candidates anyone else one to join post it so he will be added to the list
:^_^​

Candidates:
1. X3D2YFaust
2. Sachsenhesse
3. TheBoss
4. ContractHunterMEMO
5. Demonspeed
6. KingOfNight
7. MegamanX195
8. kindredxiuxiu
9. Hazezon
10.souhail
11.futurefrog​
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
How is it going? Update?
 

Yuyunarutoballz

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2012
Messages
136
Reaction score
118
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I want to be a Hunter! :O Count me in :D Though, my knowledge of HxH is limited to MADHOUSE's Anime and the Kurapika One-Shot.
 

DraMas26

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
313
Reaction score
219
Gender
Hidden
Country
Albania
I wouldn't mind joining :)
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think we're ready to go, right?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I think we're ready to go, right?
I think so too

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

by the way Uriel why did you become a MH Senpai?
 

Tenacious Weezy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
253
Reaction score
116
Age
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I've been on the forums enough lately to try this out. Count me in if I'm not too late...
 

zzigg

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
278
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Cinnabar

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
327
Reaction score
350
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I just saw this today. :O

Eh, I probably won't join anyway because of school. But it'll be fun watching you guys participate. *grabs popcorn*
 

zzigg

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
278
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
still waiting:mono
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I JUST arrived :O
Anyway, I'm moving this Saturday so all this will be out of my reach to control. I propose Faust to send a PM to some supermod (Naruto nii chan is the best option) to help us with all the threads.

And I'll put the thread as soon as I came back from the supermarket :P

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Be sure to check it.

So...let the blood spread across.
 

MegamanX195

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2011
Messages
354
Reaction score
185
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
So, question: I got 2 friends (my brother and my friend who does HxH AMVs, some of which I've posted here) that love HxH (almost... okay, maybe not that much, but a lot) as much as I do, but they have no account here. If they make accounts for them now, will that work AKA will I be able to invite them?

Also, not sure if you guys can do some sort of IP detection or something, but we share the Internet. Just thought it could matter.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
So, question: I got 2 friends (my brother and my friend who does HxH AMVs, some of which I've posted here) that love HxH (almost... okay, maybe not that much, but a lot) as much as I do, but they have no account here. If they make accounts for them now, will that work AKA will I be able to invite them?

Also, not sure if you guys can do some sort of IP detection or something, but we share the Internet. Just thought it could matter.
Yeah they have IP detection, at least the blues have xD
If you 3 stay online at the same time, and posting, it should be enough.
Anyway wait for what uriel has to say ^^
 
Top