Agreed. I'd do you against those walls 




What are you trying to sayHardy looks more normal than I thought![]()


Oh hardy that last pic, you sitting on that bed, those hotel room lights
I'd do you right there![]()
It seems like you want to do almost everyoneAgreed. I'd do you against those walls![]()
He wants actually, BBB is pansexualIt seems like you want to do almost everyone
What does that mean?He wants actually, BBB is pansexual
He wants to do everyone, no matter the gender, he finds them beautiful.What does that mean?
Everyone has a hobbyHe wants to do everyone, no matter the gender, he finds them beautiful.
Ironically, he's also a misanthropic guy.

I was giving you a complimentWhat are you trying to say![]()

Thanks.... I guessI was giving you a compliment![]()

It's not a big deal chicoThanks.... I guess![]()


The old pics I posted got dead linked - Ayways, posed some more Maz~~chaaly posted a pic
---------- Post added at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------
now also M3J ..posted some

Thanksyeah the suit and the glasses look good on ya![]()

I envy you so much right now, I'm dying to be there. I hope you had a great time, and you sure do owe us some story telling.