The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
NYC ain't cheap bro.
Well duh. :arf

I could bring as much as I could, no more than that, so. Like. Duh.

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Buffyyy, nice history pictures! :zomg You all look really cute, and your graduation pic!! :squee

And baby Tora! :wtf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Bring a lot more than as much as you could, it's NYC. :arf
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
:hee

Just make sure you and anyone that comes with you has enough money, NYC ain't cheap bro.


Moa, did you train under the waterfall?



buffysomething, MOAR PICS OF TORA PLZ :arf
It was not possible, the water was very deep there(like 10+meters).. I did try to swim through it, but the waves caused by the waterfall were pushing me back, until I realized that it was better to just swim around it :D
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,107
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You misunderstand Moa - I just missed her Spanish way of saying things. ^^
I liked your cool water pics - I have some scenery pics too but I'm too lazy to upload.
Though its just some scenery shots -
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
no... I missed the joke too =/
the not sure was for her heheh
spanish way?
:notsure
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
She's implying homosexuality.

Sick Farfy is sick. :-_-
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,107
Gender
Male
Country
United States
no... I missed the joke too =/
the not sure was for her heheh
spanish way?
:notsure
Yeah - Brazilian Spanish.

---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

Well, the water looks cold, I understand that sometimes people gotta try to stay warm ^.^
:lmao
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Charles you seem like my technical drawing teacher O.o

And the nut family is so awesome haha
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I wish I was jnut, or hardnut, or hnut :(
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I wish I was jnut, or hardnut, or hnut :(
You can change ur user name in the member name change thread... feel free to find the thread in the mess that the forum is today xD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You can change ur user name in the member name change thread... feel free to find the thread in the mess that the forum is today xD
I already changed it once...

And I'm too hardy for that :/
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lolett changed it thousand of times :eyeroll

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
you put up some pics bish

:zomg

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
you put up some pics bish

:zomg

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

I've got no new pics in this pc xD
though I could find something from 3 years ago, but I was 15 at that time :gwah
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I've got no new pics in this pc xD
though I could find something from 3 years ago, but I was 15 at that time :gwah
and


we want to see our spamming buddy...all of us



---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

cant resist chibi trunks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top