The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Did y'all meet up? :O
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
How dull.

Pervy Charlie. ;teehee
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't get any of these cupcakes or was even aware of this whole thing. I see it's an american thing. Cool. :(
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I didn't get any of these cupcakes or was even aware of this whole thing. I see it's an american thing. Cool. :(
We no likey Bob.:cheez

I kid. We're probably going to do another shipment soon. Since now I know they'll travel ok. I'll put you on the VIP list. XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I didn't get any of these cupcakes or was even aware of this whole thing. I see it's an american thing. Cool. :(
big baby u.u

:nah
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
We no likey Bob.:cheez

I kid. We're probably going to do another shipment soon. Since now I know they'll travel ok. I'll put you on the VIP list. XD
:dumpster
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:dumpster
stop crying bish...you and niichan are on it too


lil madafakka...you
:XD


all yall want cupackes...yall gonna have to chip in and help me with shipping these shits global...

:lmao

I will halve the shipping with any international order...no shit...

:thumbs

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

not to mention hardy,juan peace:lmao

and ms.adi-chwan

I would love to send riki and an-chwan some too...up to jo...shes the baker...i'm the cook

:nod
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You guys dont even know my address haha
Let buffy rest xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You guys dont even know my address haha
Let buffy rest xD
haha...you must don't want no cupcakes smartass...what you think...we got time to stalk a lil Brazilian punk like you

:nah bish
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah no cupcakes for the Brazilian :3c
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Over-seas shipments are not worth the trouble I think.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah no cupcakes for the Brazilian :3c
shutup you PoT fanboy!

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Over-seas shipments are not worth the trouble I think.
Yeah, not that I dont want them, but its so much trouble to u guys ^^
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah no cupcakes for the Brazilian :3c
your prejudices will never be justified...

cupcakes are non-partisan

:lmao

peace treaties are built on CAKE

:rofl
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Over-seas shipments are not worth the trouble I think.
you tryin' to hogg up all the cakes...oolongII



chachu-long

:woo

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

The cake is a lie...
sky...what up my friend...seen you in niichans thread

play in next mafia game for me <kk>............
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
sky...what up my friend...seen you in niichans thread

play in next mafia game for me <kk>............
S'up o/

Yeah I'm everywhere... :derp

Honestly spoken... I'd rather not... I s*ck at Mafia. :emocat
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top