Buffy decided to throw it down - so we had her cupcakes!Charles, you had Buffy's cupcakes? WTF? O_O
Buffy decided to throw it down - so we had her cupcakes!Charles, you had Buffy's cupcakes? WTF? O_O
How dull.
Pervy Charlie. ;teehee
please milly stop.
We no likey Bob.I didn't get any of these cupcakes or was even aware of this whole thing. I see it's an american thing. Cool.![]()

big baby u.uI didn't get any of these cupcakes or was even aware of this whole thing. I see it's an american thing. Cool.![]()

We no likey Bob.
I kid. We're probably going to do another shipment soon. Since now I know they'll travel ok. I'll put you on the VIP list. XD

stop crying bish...you and niichan are on it too




haha...you must don't want no cupcakes smartass...what you think...we got time to stalk a lil Brazilian punk like youYou guys dont even know my address haha
Let buffy rest xD
bish
shutup you PoT fanboy!Yeah no cupcakes for the Brazilian![]()
Yeah, not that I dont want them, but its so much trouble to u guys ^^Over-seas shipments are not worth the trouble I think.
your prejudices will never be justified...Yeah no cupcakes for the Brazilian![]()


you tryin' to hogg up all the cakes...oolongIIOver-seas shipments are not worth the trouble I think.

sky...what up my friend...seen you in niichans threadThe cake is a lie...
S'up o/sky...what up my friend...seen you in niichans thread
play in next mafia game for me <kk>............


You cant suck more than milly, and we let him play xDHonestly spoken... I'd rather not... I s*ck at Mafia.![]()