Nurmeedurrp thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Picinic Basics
I know the Basics of Picinics FU very much :hmph

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Good movie. Speaking of The Hobbit, I always loved how they introduce themselves - Thorin son of Thrain. Suddenly, the thought came to my mind, how would you introduce yourself if you had to...Gary son of Gary
Yeah, same as Timett son of Timett
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Yes, I am the fat Van Wilder
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

A character from GoT?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Yeah, from the first and second book mostly. Very minor, but he said his name the same way. I think other Wildlings and Mountain Clansmen said it the same way.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Ah, Timmet One-Eye. Cool, dumb character :hee

Under a month now. Getting excited?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

I know the Basics of Picinics FU very much :hmph
Fine then: honey pots and napping?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

I remember after having read the books, I stalked anything ASOIAF for weeks due to the worst wirthdrawal period in my life, and checking out winteriscoming.net every day and looking at the dreadfully slow countdown. Back then it said 198 days etc.

:hee
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Have you eaten Samosa?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Fine then: honey pots and napping?
Naps don't go well for me, but I like honey pots just fine :hee

I remember after having read the books, I stalked anything ASOIAF for weeks due to the worst wirthdrawal period in my life, and checking out winteriscoming.net every day and looking at the dreadfully slow countdown. Back then it said 198 days etc.

:hee
I was the same before last season I think...maybe a little less intense though

Have you eaten Samosa?
Yeah, with chutney
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Naps don't go well for me, but I like honey pots just fine :hee
How can you not like naps :gwah

I took an epic power nap this afternoon, woke up feeling the best I did all day.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

I didn't say I don't like them, they usually don't stay as naps...
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Then you're probably doing something wrong :nah

Leave the light on, elevate your head, and try taking them earlier in the day.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

I prefer taking naps as if I was going to bed at night, so with lights off.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

But what if I don't need one earlier in the day?!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top