Nurmeedurrp thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

I prefer taking naps as if I was going to bed at night, so with lights off.
I can fall asleep no matter what the conditions, as long as I am laying down or reclining. If I turn the lights off I sleep longer.

But what if I don't need one earlier in the day?!
I most need a nap in the late afternoon, between 4 - 5pm. Any later and I may as well just go to sleep early.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Why would you nap with lights not switched off?:oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

He's afraid of scary monsters
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

From where? Was it Indian shop/restaurant?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Yeah, a local place
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Was it good? What was it filled with?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

If you can, try to get the meaty version. Especially, Chicken Samosa. Its far more delicious. My favorite actually. How about Gol Gappa and Dhai Bhalla (some may call it bara or bhara)?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

It could have had chicken in it, I don't remember.

No, neither of those look familiar. I don't have Indian that often.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Of course, Milly lives not so close to you. You could not enjoy Indian that often :toc.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Top Gears new special started yesterday (2 parts), in Africa. It's really good. Check it out.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Why would you nap with lights not switched off?:oh
So that I don't sleep as long, or as deeply. A 30min - hour, light nap is refreshing. I never quite recover from long naps, they leave me groggy the rest of the day. I don't need the lights off to sleep anyway, or quiet.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

If I nap beyond 30 minutes I often get groggy the whole day. 20 minutes works well for me, anything above 25 is a gamble. The worst backfire is taking a nap to feel fresher, only to end up feeling worse the rest of the day.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

I hate when that happens. That is the reason why if I don't lay down five, I don't lay down at all. Usually I only take a short, light nap. Sometimes I make the mistake of laying down too late, or sleeping too long, and never quite recover.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Luckily putting on an alarm helpes that. Sometimes however I turn into an idiot and ignore the alarm.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

I set it so I have to solve a math problem before snoozing my alarm. Only simple arithmetic, but enough to prevent me from going back to sleep.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,124
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

I also have the problems mentioned above but this way works out best for me.
I have my main desktop on all the time. I have an alarm on that and also on my phone. So having both helps .
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

I used to use both, but now my cell phone is enough. In the morning I usually wake up before my alarm goes off.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Of course, Milly lives not so close to you. You could not enjoy Indian that often :toc.
Did it hurt yourself coming up with that one? :neutral

Top Gears new special started yesterday (2 parts), in Africa. It's really good. Check it out.
Hmm, wonder when it will air here. I have the first 4-5 eps from this season on On Demand, and I think a new episode aired tonight. It'll probably air next monday. When they do a special, it usually airs at the beginning of the season, looks like they reversed it this time.

watched WD yesterday?
Yessu...I had heard he returns in the comics, but I think this was pretty different from what happened. I didn't see it coming.

I set it so I have to solve a math problem before snoozing my alarm. Only simple arithmetic, but enough to prevent me from going back to sleep.
Is that an app? Seems pretty ingenious :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top