- Joined
- Mar 18, 2011
- Messages
- 7,395
- Reaction score
- 1,302
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Oh, my...
I already know where should I make that tatoo
and then, when it's ¨sad¨ it says HY!
Duuuuuuuuuuuude them visuals..... SecondedOh, my...
Nono, it's not yours... yetOh, my...

*backs away in fear*Nono, it's not yours... yet![]()


BallsyMouse
You sure are a ballsy one - much props though.

Nothing is better than CG in terms of anime, but you can't expect that anything will be better than CG, so...7 episodes, mind you.
But already can tell it won't have anything on CG![]()
Srsly? How many anime have you watched?Nothing is better than CG in terms of anime, but you can't expect that anything will be better than CG, so...


???This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 4 seconds.
Saint Seiya is betterNothing is better than CG in terms of anime, but you can't expect that anything will be better than CG, so...

Fun Forum?So. Yeah. It's what I said.
???
Plenty. I just don't like a lot of the common stuff.Srsly? How many anime have you watched?![]()
No.Saint Seiya is better![]()
