- Joined
- Feb 1, 2010
- Messages
- 9,412
- Reaction score
- 5,154
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I don't know. I feel like you're just fishing for hugs at this point.I'll forgive this mistake, if i get a hug (from you)![]()
Entertaining, eh?

I had a mouse when i was 4As always. Love to read your interactions. Asky tries so hard for these hugs.![]()


She does, doesn't she?As always. Love to read your interactions. Asky tries so hard for these hugs.![]()




DGM has IMO the best artwork of ALL things I've ever watched and read. It's so beautiful I want to cut myself x_x


AgreedThe DGM art is crazy a lot of the time ever since it went monthly. Like you don't even know what's going on half the time =/
Give Asky a hug
I can die happy now/ I have my KnB smiliyes

Follow the link to the hangout post, check Hardy's reply. He found it.We have a Shiraishi smilie? Since when
![]()











She doesnt enjoy my hugs
Give Asky a hug![]()
why do you say that?She doesnt enjoy my hugs

well i thought you were more enjoying to watch 2 bishie guys hugging hhahawhy do you say that?
i'd never deny a hug to a good looking guy
unless the guy is covered in barf, poop, urine, sulfur, etc...
I enjoy both.well i thought you were more enjoying to watch 2 bishie guys hugging hhaha

Cause me and Kaoz didn't find any good ones.Asky, why aren't there large size Atobe, Sanada, or Yuki smilies?

Well, that's disappointing.Cause me and Kaoz didn't find any good ones.![]()
FIND THOSE YOURSELFWell, that's disappointing.


