Nurmeedurrp thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Which app is that? lol
I just use a generic one. :lmao
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,130
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Interview:

What are your favorite books? (Indicate the author)
Most favorite manga/anime? (only one)
Most favorite music artist? (only one)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

C'mon, it wasn't so bad :notrust.
Hmmm, let me think about it some more

Interview:

What are your favorite books? (Indicate the author)
Most favorite manga/anime? (only one)
Most favorite music artist? (only one)
The Illustrated Man by Ray Bradbury or A Song of Ice and Fire by George RR Martin

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Taylor Swift
 
Last edited:

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

If I nap in the afternoon, I tend to wake myself up when it's needed. The last time I almost overslept, I told myself in my dream that there's a concert I need to run to:lmao

I have to have two alarms and even that doesn't work sometimes, in the morning. I put my phone across the room, but I learned to just get up, walk there, shut it off, get back to bed, and go on sleeping, while not remembering I even woke up / got up. So bought a second alarm clock that's by my feet, the combo usually works but not really if I had 4 or less hours of sleep.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,130
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

The Illustrated Man by Ray Bradbury or A Song of Ice and Fire by George RR Martin

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Taylor Swift
Really? :blink
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Why do you say that? :s
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,130
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Last edited by a moderator:

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Why not? Gary's a sweet and pure soul.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Taylor Swift
This got to be a troll! But it's a complex case as the other two answers were truthful.

Please explain this answer.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Well, I thought you'd say Opeth but I remembered you mentioned Taylor sometimes so I find it fine. I answered a heavy metal band and look I obsess over japanese musicals :XD Liking metal doesn't mean you can't like that.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

This got to be a troll! But it's a complex case as the other two answers were truthful.

Please explain this answer.
I love her :awe
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Well, I thought you'd say Opeth but I remembered you mentioned Taylor sometimes so I find it fine. I answered a heavy metal band and look I obsess over japanese musicals :XD Liking metal doesn't mean you can't like that.
I've never mentioned her :lmao ...unless you were feeding into the troll? :hmm

Opeth might be my favorite Metal band...maybe...but that doesn't mean it's my overall favorite.

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

WE ARE NEVER, EVER EVER EVER EVER~ GETTING BACK TOGETHER!!
Her music speaks to my heart. She's the voice of a generation :wtf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top