Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I'm expecting four host kills this round. Last round, I said five host kills and there were only four, so I'm going with four this round.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm saying 2... or none.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I posted here less than 10 mins ago... and niichan sends me a reminder of the game.

NO NIICHAN, I DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT THE GAME :XD

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

I expect everyone who liked your post to be damn active :heh
God dammit, you won...
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Aand record number of participants :confetti
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
EWW, SKY


EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lawly's a famous mythological greek queen...nice

:super
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Yeah, most of these guys will be in the stands after a day or two :toc
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Greek Queen?
Lemme know if you want the greek one instead xD
no...he is already Cassiopeia...that's what I was talking bout...

lawly's right...stop over working

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Yeah, most of these guys will be in the stands after a day or two :toc
maybe you...

:teehee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top